Chapter 5

chapter 5 guys

________________

y/n and her friends had finished their vacation along with BTS. At Korea, Jungkook never stopped calling, texting and even meeting y/n. He always need to see. For some reason, he felt that he had found her but still he wasn't sure.

It was just a Tuesday morning and Jam Jam Cafe was not all that busy. BTS had a day off so Jungkook decided to go there but not without his manager. "y/n!" Jungkook called as he walked into the cafe. It was a good he had wear a sunglasses and a black face mask so nobody could recognize him. "Jungkook! Hey! What brings you here?" y/n said. "Just came to see you. So hows business?" "Well it's doing well people started to come here less"

Jungkook nodded. He felt sad that the cafe y/n had been working so hard on is getting less customer. Jungkook had ordered Americano and a baby muffin while his manager ordered coffee. Jungkook's eyes wandered around the cafe till he sees a small stage at the corner."Hey y/n, what's the stage over there for?" Jungkook asked. "Oh that stage? Well Seung Joo will make a small performance sometimes there. He'll sing and plays his guitar. But now we don't used it anymore because there's not many people here to see a performance" y/n said.

Jungkook stared at the stage for a long time till an idea pop into his head. He whispered something to the manager and the manager nodded his head. 

"y/n, can you set up the stage for me?"

"Huh? For what?"

"Just do it okay? Tell Seung Joo to play his guitar."

y/n sighed, "Alright."

"Oh yeah and make sure you have lots of cakes. This is going to be big!"

y/n looked at Jungkook confusedly but she shrugged it off and set the stage with Seung Joo. While they were setting the stage, the rest of the BTS membars came without anyone noOticing them.Once everything was ready, Jungkook walked up the stage and sat on the chair as Seung Joo did the same. The only customer there turn their gaze to Jungkook. Jungkook took his mask and glasses off, receiving a few gasp from the customer.

"Annyeonghaseyo everyone, I'm Jungkook from BTS and today I'll sing 'Butterfly' acoustic version with guitar accompaniment by Seung Joo, the cafe barista. I'll hope all off you will enjoy and don't forget to buy your drinks and coffee because it's good! Okay are we ready?"

Seung Joo nodded and started to play the guitar. Jungkook gave y/n a smile and started to sing 'Butterfly'. As he was singing, people started to come. He sang till the last chorus.

Gyeote meomulleojullae
Naege yaksokhaejullae
Son daemyeon naragalkka buseojilkka
Geobna geobna geobna

Siganeul meomchullae
I sungani jinamyeon
Eobseotdeon iri doelkka neol irheulkka
Geobna geobna geobna

Butterfly, like a butterfly
Machi Butterfly, bu butterfly cheoreom
Butterfly, like a butterfly
Machi Butterfly, bu butterfly cheoreom 

He finished the song and they clapped. Jungkook climbed down the stage. The customer there thought the performance was over but things were just getting started. The customer started to cheered as the rest of BTS came to the stage. The vocal line on the bottom of the stage and the rappers on the stage.

"For our next performance. BTS will sing 'I need u' acoustic version (feel free to watch the video above :)) Enjoy!" Seung Joo said. They cheered. The music started and they sang it so greatly. Not long after that, the cafe was packed with peoples especially ARMYs. 

The cafe got hell'a busy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day at the cafe ended greatly thanks to BTS. The cafe was already closed but BTS was still there. "Thanks for everything" y/n thanked them. "It was no big deal y/n. It was great to help you. We might do it again sometime right manager?" Namjoon said. "Well yes but not always" he said chuckling.

"Okay boys, I have to go first. Will you be okay?" manager asked.

"We'll be okay. See you at the dorm"

The manager went home living them. "So Yoongi, how long have you been together with Jimin?" Seung Joo asked. "Since two years ago" Yoongi said kissing the back of Jimin's hand that he was holding. "That long? Wow" "Yup. It was hard at first but we've managed that" Jimin said. The rest nodded. "Excuse me for a while. I need to make a call" Ji Eun said before going to the employee's room. Seung Joo glance at Ji Eun. Jimin saw how Seung Joo was looking at Ji Eun and he knew what was going on. He only smiled.

As time passed, they shared lots of stories together till BTS had to go home.

Before going home Jungkook asked y/n something that he knew he'll get teased with.

"y/n, errr... Will... Ummm... G-go on a d-date with me?"

y/n blushed but smiled, "Of course"

Jungkook smiled widely. "Awesome! I'll pick you up after work tomorrow. Bye y/n see you tomorrow" Jungkook wave and went home.

After they had come home, they couldn't stop teasing Jungkook. Jungkook who felt embarrassed quickly went to his room. He was happy that y/n agreed to go on a date with him. That night he slept goodly.

It might be happy for him but soon he'll finally find what he has been looking for so long.

__________________

You guys like? Looks like Jungkook will stop looking for her ;)

Update real soon!

Hearteu for everyoneu~~~~