Chapter 2

Sorry for updating late. I'm just busy with school works. So here it is!

Time skip (at Incheon international airport)

Jungkook's p.o.v

"You kids! Stay close to me and your father! I don't want us to be separated!" Jin said well almost yelling. There he goes again with the 'mommy and daddy' thing. Our mama Jin and papa Mon. "Listen to your mother kids" Namjoon said. I could see Jin blush when Namjoon stressed the word 'mother'. I let out a small smirk.

Me and the rest know that Namjoon and Jin are together and they think we don't. How cute. I could even see Jimin holding hands with Yoongi and Hoseok's arms around Teahyung's shoulder. Looks like I'm the only one who is single. I sigh and stop walking.

I suddenly thought about her. She, the on tha-

"Opfff!!" someone suddenly bumped into me. "Oh gosh I'm sorry!" that person said. I looked at the person and it was a girl. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you" she said. I gave a small smile.

"Don't worry errr...."

"It's y/n"

"Oh.. y/n. Err it's okay. Oh yeah I'm-" but i was cut off by someone who called her. "I- I need to go! And again I'm so sorry for bumping into you. Goodbye" she bowed and walked off to her friends. I to started to walk.

Not long after that, we board the plane. All the couples get to seat with each other. Well me, I sat next to the window while the seat next to me was still empty when someone sat on it. I looked at the person and was a little bit surprised. The girl that bump into me was sitting next to me. I smile. "Hey" I said. She turned around and a smile form her lips. "It's you! Your going to Guam to?" she asked. "Yes".

We started talking. I told her that I was Jeon Jungkook from BTS and she was quite surprised. Our conversation together was like a normal one. Not like an idol and fan conversation. It was just normal and and liked that.

Our conversation last for an hour until we felt asleep.

Time skip (already arrived at Guam)

No one's p.o.v

BTS arrived at Guam as well as y/n and her friends. They went their separate ways. Jungkook wanted to ask for her number but she had already left. They got into the van where their manager had already booked for them. Along the way, Jungkook who was sitting at the front seat, was only looking outside the window with his earphones. Namjin couple were cuddling, Yoonmin couple were giving secret pecks to each other and for Vhope couple, they were sleeping in each other arms.

As Jungkook looked outside the window, he thought about y/n. A weird feeling started to fill his heart.

"What is this feeling? Why am I feeling this? Just thinking about her. No, this feeling can't be in my heart. It's supposed to be for her"

Jungkook closed his eyes.

"I need to find you. No matter what........."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's p.o.v again

y/n and her friends stayed at a lodge that was not far away from the beach. When they had unpacked their things, they went to the beach.

"Ahhh! This is what I'm talking about! The smell of the sea and the cool breeze hitting our face lightly" Seung Joo said. Ji Eun sat on the sand, closing her eyes and feeling the cool breeze while y/n let the small waves hit her ankle.

"Jungkook..." she whispered. Her heart was filled with weird feelings just like Jungkook. The weird feeling that she feels didn't really effect her so much because she was still thinking about the boy.

She blames herself for his death not knowing that he was still alive and looking for her. Jungkook is looking for her no knowing that he had already found her. Both of them thought the same thing in their mind.......

Jungkook and y/n's p.o.v

Are you alive?

Finally chapter 2 done! I'm sorry for making you guys wait. I hope this isn't bad :) Be ready for the next chapter~~ ^^

Hearteu for everyoneu~~~