Chapter 7

Sorry for updating late! Here you go :)

_____________________

Jungkook's p.o.v

I woke up in the morning with the sunlight shining in my eye. I groaned and got up slowly. The other of the bed felt cold and empty. I sighed.  I went to the bathroom and wash my face and brushed my teeth with the extra toothbrush. I got out from the bathroom with a towel around my neck. I took my phone from the table lamp and unlocked it.

20 messages and 23 missed calls. All from Jin. I'm dead when I go back. I then went downstairs and made my way to the kitchen. I smiled when I made it into the kitchen. There she was, cooking breakfast, wearing a cute floral apron.

I went near her and snaked my arms around her petite waist from behind.

"Good morning sleepyhead"

I chuckled. "Good morning to you to my precious" "Precious? Since when did you became a gollum?". I laugh sarcastically. I kissed her cheek and then her neck, sucking it lightly. "Yah, Jeon Jungkook! What are you doing?" she said. "Trying to make a hickey". She turned around and hit my chest playfully.

"Don't you dare! I have to go to work later and I'm not going with a hickey"

"You could cover it with a scarf or wear a turtle neck shirt"

"No. It's not even winter"

"Just put a bandage on it"

"But Jungkook, I-" she said but I cut her off by smashing my lips onto hers. I licked her lips as she moaned. I nibbled her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She gasped and I took the opportunity to shove my tongue into her, savouring it. I pulled away and attacked her neck. I kissed it until I found her soft spot. "Jungkook" she moaned. I sucked it until it became a hickey. I pulled away and smirked at my achievements.

"Yup a bandage can cover that hickey" I said.

"What!? Yah!"

I laugh and peck her lips. "Don't worry. It's not that big. Oh yeah, the food is going to burn" I said as I went to the dining table. She rolled her eyes and continue to make breakfast.

After breakfast, she got ready to go to work. I drove her to work and gave her a goodbye kiss before heading home. I finally arrived at home only to be greeted with an angry Jin eomma. "Young man! Did you know how many times I tried to call you!?" he asked, arms crossed on his chest. "I know. I'm sorry" I apologize. He sighed. "Okay. But please don't do that again. I was worried sick"

I smiled at him. We had a day off today and all of us are in the living room watching the latest kdramas until I spoke.

"Guys?" I said.

"Yes Kookie? What is it?" Taehyung said.

"I have something to tell you guys"

Hoseok immediately turned off the TV. All gaze were on me. "So what you want to tell us?" Namjoon asked.

"Well, about the girl...."

"The girl? What about her? Oh! You found her?" Hoseok asked happily. I smiled "Yes". They all smiled. Jin hugged me and said "Omo! I'm so happy for you!"

"You finally found her!" Taehyung hugged me too. "Yeah and that's not all. The girl I've been looking for was y/n all this time" I said. Their eyes widen in shocked before they attacked my with hugs. "Really!? Oh gosh!"

I told them all about how I found out she was the girl and I also told them that she's mine. "Good for you kid" Namjoon ruffled my hair. "Our maknae is now in a relationship!" Yoongi said.

I was glad. Really glad. We continued to watch TV until we were tried and all of us went in our room except for those that are in a relationship. I have my own bedroom while they sleep together in their room.

No one's p.o.v

Taehyung lay on the bed with Hoseok. He played with the older one's hair. "I'm happy for Jungkook. He finally found her" Taehyung said. Hoseok hummed in response. Hoseok looked into his lover's eyes and smiled.

"I'm happy to have you" he said making the younger blush. Hoseok got up and hovered his body on top of the younger. "Hyung?" "Taetae, I love you" he said and the kissed the younger.

Taehyung smiled in the kiss. He wrapped his arms around the older one's neck, pulling him down to deepened the kiss. Taehyung moaned as Hoseok slid his hands into his shirt. Using his thumbs, he draw circles on his hips. "Hoseok" Taehyung moaned in the kiss. Hoseok pulled away and kissed the younger one's neck. "Ahhhh hyung" he moaned. He smirked hearing him moan. He pulled away, looking at his lover.

"Hoseok, I love you"

"I love you to Taetae"

He kissed him again, continuing their make out session.

In Jungkook's room, he lay on the bed with his phone in his hand. He was talking to you in the phone since you were on a break.

(bold is Jungkook)

"I'll come next Thursday with my clothes"

"Okay. Don't forget to bring some movies"

"Sure y/n"

"Okay. Breaks over. Got to go"

"Alright. I'll call later. Bye. I love you"

"I love you too"

He ended the call. He smiled and placed the phone on the table. He closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.

_____________________

Did you guys like it! Sorry for updating late. If you guys don't mind, feel free to read my new fanfic "You are my sunshine (JiKook)" and "My confession (Got7 Bambam)" :)

Hearteu for everyoneu~~~~~