Chapter 8

Sorry for updating late~~~~~~~

_________________________

Time skips, 5 months later

Jungkook's p.o.v

Me and y/n were cuddling on the bed while watching Bts weekly idol the acting cut on my laptop that was on my lap. Me and y/n were laughing. Man, I looked silly. It's been 5 months now and I moved in y/n's house. The fans already knew about our relationship and some of them are fine with it and some still didn't approved but at least I'm with her. Nobody knows our past and I want to keep it like that.

We laugh and had second-hand embarrassment while watching the acting cut. Why did I even act liked that? "Namjoon surely is a good actor and Hoseok to" she said. I scoff playfully, "Hey, I can act to! I cried without using the onion you know!" she giggled. This girl sure makes me crazy. I closed the laptop and put it on the table lap. I pulled y/n close to my chest and rested my chin on her head and started to hum 'One fine day'.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes?"

"I love you" she said. I smiled, "I love you too jagiya" I pulled away and kissed her lips. I pulled away slowly. "y/n, I'm so glad I'm with you and so happy to say you're mine" I said. She blushed and hit my chest lightly. I chuckled and kissed her again.

Surely me and her are going to be with each other for a long time but then something bad happened. Something that had happened like 9 years ago.

I was at the company, practicing with the guys when my phone rang. When I looked at the caller's it was y/n so I picked it up but it wasn't her on the line. 

"We had kidnapped your girlfriend" the voice in the phone said. I stood frozen. I heard someone screaming in the phone."y/n!? Who the hell are you and what are you doing with my girlfriend!?" I yelled making the guys immediately stood beside me. The voice laughed. "If you want your girlfriend back, get me 1 million won within 48 hours" the voice said and ended the call. I was shaking. They, they kidnapped her. "Jungkook, what happened?" Hoseok asked. "y/n is kidnapped" I said.

"What!?" they yelled. I walked towards the wall and lean on it, sliding down till my bottom hits the floor. I cried. Jin sat beside me and hugged me. Namjoon asked what happened and the rest were still shocked. I told him y/n was kidnapped and they want 1 million won if I want y/n to be safe. We told the police because there was no other choice. I told the police everything and they told us they will handle it. i went home to y/n' house, well our house, with the guys with me.

I was scared and worried. They will hurt her. The worst thing they could do is kill her. I can't let them do that to her but I can't do anything. 

"She'll be okay" Jimin said said. I only cried. I can't lose her. I just can't................ 

_________________________ 

Wow the drama has rise! This will be dangerous for your feels when the next chapter is published and guys have to wait ok

Hearteu for everyoneu~~~~~~~~~~