Chapter 4

Okay in the last chapter I said there will be Namjin moments but I didn't put them! I'm so sorry! But don't worry, this time there'll be a Namjin moments!

_________________

No one's p.o.v

Jungkook's day started with him sending a text to y/n.

(Bold is Jungkook)

'Hey, are you busy today y/n?'

'No, why?

'Well, I thought maybe we could go for a walk or a tour here if you don't mind'

'I don't mind at all Jungkook'

'Great! I'll see you at the lobby'

'Okay'

Jungkook quickly change his clothes. After he had finish, he went to the lobby. He waited for her while playing his phone. "Jungkook!" he heard her familiar voice. He darted his away from the phone "y/n, he- wow!" his eyes widen as he saw her. She was wearing a cute sundress (just imagine what kind of sundress you want). "Is there something wrong with what I'm wearing.she asked embarrassingly. Jungkook was speechless. y/n looked so beautiful in his eyes.

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" y/n asked.

"Huh? Oh! I-I'm okay."

"Oh. So, how do I look?" y/n asked.

"You look beautiful" Jungkook said, blushing a little bit. y/n also blushed. An awkward silence filled the atmosphere. "So... errr.. should we get going y/n?" "Yeah we should".

They left the lodge not without Jungkook opening the door like a gentleman. Jungkook didn't realize that Jin had saw them.

Jin's p.o.v

I saw Jungkook and the girl that he was talking at the plane before. They were talking at the lobby and I happen to be there. As a mother of the group, I should know what they were talking about so I eavesdrop on their conversation even though I knew it was wrong to do that ^^".

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" the girl asked.

"Huh? Oh! I-I'm okay." Jungkook said.

"Oh. So, how do I look?" the girl asked again

"You look beautiful" Jungkook said, blushing a little bit. Jungkook blush! I think that boy is in love! They then left the lodge and Jungkook went into gentleman mode and opened the door for her. Gosh! I think I need to fanboy at them! They looked so cute!

I went to me and Namjoon's shared room and told him everything. We both laid on the bed facing each other.

"They looked do cute together!" I said.

"Really? Well, I think we're cuter together than them" Namjoon said as he pulled me into a hug. I nuzzled my head into his chest. "Yeah I think so to" I said making Namjoon chuckle.

"Jungkook and that girl huh? But, you know that Jungkook is in love with another girl right?" he said.

"I know. He's still looking for her"

"You think he'll find her?"

"Of course he will. Jeon Jungkook will always find what his looking for". I lifted my face up and his and my face were facing each other. "I love how you're always positive jagi" he kissed my my forehead, nose and then my lips. His lips on mine always give me the sparks. He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine.

"I love you Kim Seokjin"

"I love you too Kim Namjoon"

I rested my head on his chest, with his arms around my waist and his around mine. I then closed my eyes and drifted to sleep, listening to his heartbeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

y/n's p.o.v

Jungkook had brought me to a lovely cafe. He was such a gentleman. He opened the door for me, pulled out the chair for me. We ordered what we wanted and had a quite fun conversation.

"Really?"

"Yeah, when Yoongi announced that he and Jimin were dating, we told them that we already knew it. We always caught them making out in their room. Seriously, they didn't even mind to lock the door" he laughed.

"I'm very surprised that you're okay with people dating the same gender" Jungkook said as he sipped his latte. "I'm really okay with it. My friend's cousin named Hakyeon is dating a guy named Taekwoon" (My OTPs from vixx, Neo XD)

Jungkook nodded. "So all of your fellow members are dating each other?" I asked. "Yup" he said.

"All of them are dating except for me. I'm single" he said.

"Your single huh? I'm single to. My friends always made me go on a blind date but I wasn't interested"

"Why?"

"Because.... Errr..well, I don't really know. I'm just not interested" I said. I really didn't like to go on a blind date.

We finished our food at the cafe and went for a walk at the beach. The only place we thought that is great. We just hope that there's no more fans like last time or not we both might have to run again.

We both sat on a log and we started to tell each other about our emotional past suddenly.

"I had a very haunting past" I said. "You do?" "Yeah. I can't stop thinking about it" I said.

"Can you tell me about it? If you don't mind y/n" Jungkook said. "Well, I don't know. I don't really want to tell you about it. Sorry Jungkook" "It's alright y/n." I let out a small smile. We gaze upon the sea, watching the small waves hit the shore.

"Maybe when I'm ready, I'll tell you about it Jungkook" I said.

"Alright y/n. I'll be waiting for you to tell me"

After a while, we went back to the lodge. "Today was great Jungkook. Thank you" "Your welcome y/n. See you later then" he said. I smiled. Before I went inside my room, I kissed his cheek. His face turned red as tomato. "Thank you again Jungkook. Bye" I then went inside my room.

Inside my room, I blushed so hard. I couldn't believe what I just did! Gosh y/n!

Jungkook's p.o.v

y/n kissed me on my cheek! Wow! My heart is beating so fast that it feels like it's going to explode!

I went into my room and laid on the bed. My heart still beating crazily. y/n made my heart beat so fast.

I'm feeling that feeling again! Why do I feel like I'm falling for her?

Oh gosh. I am. I'm falling in...

In love with her.....

_________________

Looks like Jungkook is gonna turn into a man in love.
Hope you guys like this chapter (^ω^)

Hearteu for everyoneu~~~~