Chapter 9

I'm sorry for updating late!! I'm sorry! >< Here is chapter 9!

__________________

Jungkook's p.o.v

It's been 19 hours! 19 fucking hours! The polices said that they will do what they can but what are they doing exactly!? I'm here at our shared house, pacing back and forth at the living room. The guys were with me. "Jungkook, stop pacing around. I'm sure they are doing their best to find her" Jimin said.

"Their best!? No! They are not doing the best they can!" I snapped at Jimin. He flinched. "I-i-i'm sorry" he said and looked down. Yoongi wrapped his arms around him and glared at me.

"Jungkook, all of us are worried about y/n and Jimin is trying to calm you" he said. I sighed. "Jimin hyung, I'm sorry. I-I-I'm just..." "It's okay Kookie. I know you're worried but please calm down. She'll be safe" Jimin said, giving me a small smile. I ran my hand through my hair and sat on the sofa. Hoseok patted my back. "Jungkook, how about you go upstairs and sleep?" I was about to protest but I knew I can't win. With a heavy heart I walked upstairs and went to our room. I laid on the bed. It felt so cold. I tried to sleep but I couldn't.

a minute became an hour and still no news about y/n. I heard my phone rang and immediately answer it.

  "Look, I don't have the money yet but you'll get it soon just please don't hurt her-"  

"Ju-jungkook?"

The voice!

"y/n!"

your p.o.v

I can't believe I'm kidnapped! I don't like it. It's just the same like 9 years ago. My hands were tied up but my legs aren't. I want to escape but I can't. I was in a room. Something felt weird. The place looked familiar.

I looked around the room and found my phone. I quickly grabbed it. Those kidnappers are sure stupid to leave my phone with me. I unlocked it and I sighed it relief. The phone power is 15% and I can call for help. I quickly called someone. After one ring, the person answered.

   "Look, I don't have the money yet but you'll get it soon just please don't hurt her-" the voice said.

"Ju-Jungkook?" tears fall from my eyes.

"y/n!"

"Jungkook..... I'm scared"

"Babe! How... I mean... Where did you get your phone? They didn't take it away?" he said. I told him everything that has happened.

"Jagiya! Everything will be fine. Where are you? can you describe where you are?" he asked. I looked around and went to the window. I looked outside and my eyes widen. The place! I knew where I was!

"Jungkook, you remember where you saved me 9 years ago?"

"Yes"

"I'm here. I'm back at the place 9 years ago" I said.

"I'm coming for you! Just wait jagiya!"

"Jungkook no! You'll get hur-" I said but he ended the call. I sighed. I don't want him to get hurt. Then I heard footsteps. I quickly put the phone back and laid on the floor, closing my eyes like I was sleeping.

The door opened and I heard a voice. "You're still out huh you bitch?" the voice said. I clutched my fist and I was lucky that person didn't saw it because my back was facing him. That person walked out of the room and closed the door. not even locking it.

I could escape but that will be hard. I don't know what to do. I need Jungkook..... I need him.

No one's p.o.v

After knowing where you were, Jungkook walked downstairs and saw all of them sleeping. He saw Jin's car key and took it. He got out from the house, going to the car. He started the car and was about to go when someone stood in front of the car. It was Jimin. 

"Jeon Jungkook! whre do you think you're going?" he asked. Jungkook got out from the car as Jimin went near him. "Hyung! I need to save her! She called and told me where she was" he said to Jimin. 

"Kookie! You can't go alone!"

"But I-"

"Not without me" Jimin said. Jungkook looked at him shocked. "Wh-what?" Jimin walked to the passenger sit and went in. Jungkook went in the car and looked at Jimin.

"No! You can't come! It's dangerous Jimin and-"

"Dangerous? I don't care. Let's go. You said you need to save her right?"

Jungkook nooded. Jimin smiled at him and he smiled back. "Okay let's go!" he was about to step on the gas when someone got into the car. They turned around and saw Taehyung. "What the hell Tae!?" Jimin said almost yelling. "No time to argue. I'm coming with you guys whether you like it or not! We better go before the rest wakes up" Taehyung said. Jungkook sighed. Taehyung was right, they don't have time to argue. He step on the gas and drove to where you were captive.

The drive was quiet. Nobody said a word. What they were doing was dangerous but they didn't give a fuck about it. They have become like Yoongi.

They finally arrived and went to the house you were captive. When they reached the house, they hide in the bushes. 

"Okay guys listen. We need a plan" Jimin said. Taehyung peeked out the bushes and saw 4 guys outside the house.

Guy1: You guard the back

guy3: okay.

Taehyung heard the conversation and a plan came up in his head. "I have a plan. Jungkook, you go to the back. There is only one person guarding there. Me and Jimin will take care of the three" hes said. 

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes Kookie. We can handle this. You have seen Jimin back flipped. He can do that to them and send them flying to the pacific ocean" Taehyung said, receiving chuckles from both of them. "Alright! Time to kick some ass!" Jimin said.

Jungkook went to the back as Taehyung and Jimin charged the three guys at the front. Jungkook saw the guy and quickly kicked him on the main part. The place that hurts like hell. The guy fell on his knee, holding his main area. Jungkook wasted no time and punched the guy. He fell on the ground, unconscious. He quickly went inside and searched for you. 

 You sat still on the floor, not knowing what was going on outside. The door flew open making you jump. "y/n!" Jungkook ran towards you. He hugged you as you cried. He pulled away and untied you.

"Jagiya! Are you alright?" he asked. You nodded. "How did you manage to get in?" you asked. "Taehyung and Jimin helped me. Come, we have to go" he pulled you up and you guys went outside. Both of you escaped at the back and luckily the guy was still out cold. You ran to the front and saw Taehyung and Jimin with three guys on the ground.

"y/n!" they both said in unison. "You're safe!" Jimin hugged you. "Okay we have to go quick!" Jungkook said and all off you left to go to the car but there was a problem.

"Oh no! I don't know where the car is" Jimin said. You guys were lost. "Wh-what are we going to do?" you said. Then you guys heard someone yelled. "Find them!"

"Shit! We have to separate! They have to separate to find us and this is an advantage for us" Jungkook said. They nooded and Taehyung and Jimin went separately.

"y/n, let's go!" Jungkook said and you nodded. You both ran. Just what Jungkook said, the kidnappers separate to find them.

"Guys, be safe" he said.

__________________ 

Omo omo omo! What will happen next?

Till the next chapter!

Hearteu for everyoneu~~~~