Chapter 10.0

This might be thrilling and will give some of you heart attacks (grabbed a box of tissues if you encase if you feel waters coming out of your eyes) . Beware~~

__________________

All of them ran separately, hoping they could escape from that place. Jimin ran into a dead end. There were only trees surrounding him, big trees. "Shit!" he muttered. Someone chuckled from behind. Jimin quickly turned around. "You can't run anymore kid" said the guy as he charged up to him with a fist. Jimin avoid the punch and threw a punch on the guy. The guy fell. Jimin tried to run but the guy trip him. Jimin fell on the ground.

He tried to get up but then, the guy kicked Jimin's back. He yelled in pain. The guy punched Jimin's nose. Blood coming out of his nose. The guy pulled out a gun from behind and pointed the gun on Jimin's head. "Stupid kid. You think you can run from me again? You thought wrong " the guy chuckled. Jimin was shaking like a leaf. "I had enough with all this shit. Say goodbye you piece of shit"

Jimin closed his eyes as he heard the gun clicked.Tears fall down his eyes.

"Yoongi...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop running you fucking bastard" yelled the guy as he chased Taehyung. Taehyung just ran even though he was running out of breath. He didn't look where he was going, causing him to trip on a root buttress, spraining his ankle afterwards. He groaned in pain. He got up but due to his sprained ankle, he fell down.

The guy caught him. "Looks like you can't run anymore bitch" he grabbed Taehyung by his jacket and punched him. Blood starting to come out of his mouth. He kicked him on his stomach making him screamed in pain. Taehyung clutched his stomach that was in pain. "Arghhhh...." he groaned in pain. The guy punch his head so hard, making him bleed. Taehyung laid on the ground in pain.

The guy put his foot on Taehyung's head, stepping it hard. "Arghhh!" Taehyung could do anything. He grabbed a fist full of Taehyung's hair, lifting his head up, facing the guy. The blood from his head flowing down to his chin. The guy laugh at his state.

"H-H-Hoseok......" he mumbled. "What was that bitch?" the guy asked, smirking. Taehyung spit on the guy's face and smirked. "That's it! I'm gonna beat you to death bitch!" the guy said as he threw another punch on Taehyung.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Jungkook gripped your hand tightly. Both of you were standing in front of the old oak tree where Jungkook hid you. The tree house on the oak tree had already broke apart. "Jungkook! They're coming!" you said. Jungkook and you ran towards a river, where Jungkook was shot. "There's no where to go!"

Both of you heard a gun clicked and turned around. There was two guys. One holding a gun while the other one was not. "Let's stop this running. You can't do anything" guy no.1 said. "Why are you doing this huh!?" Jungkook snapped. They chuckled. "You're an idol, and an idol that has a girlfriend means money" guy no.2 said.

"That doesn't make sense" Jungkook said, hiding you  behind him. "Listen kid, we need money and the easier way to get it is kidnapping Bts Jungkook's girlfriend. You guys are filthy rich. So, if you have the money than give it to us and all is settle". Jungkook balled his fist. 

"Even though I'm an idol it doesn't mean we're rich you bastard! I don't have the money! Please, don't do this. This is not the easy way to get money. Please, just don't do this" Jungkook begged.

The guy holding he guy clicked his tongue. "You stupid fucking son of a bitch. Since there is no money, then you both are not worth anything anymore" he was about to pull the trigger when you threw a rock on the guy, hitting his left eye. "Ouch!" the gun in his hand fall on the ground. Jungkook quickly react and attacked the guy.

Both Jungkook and the guy were having a fist fight, forgetting about the other one. Guy no.2 grabbed the gun before you could even reach it and pulled the the trigger.

The bullet hit Jungkook's stomach. He fell on the ground, holding his stomach that was shot. "JUNGKOOK!!!" you quickly went to him. "Arghhh...." he groaned in pain. You laid Jungkook's head on your lap and hold his hand that was on top of his wound. Blood coming out of his stomach. "Jungkook! No!" you cried.

"y-y-y/n..."

"Stupid asshole" the guy pointed the gun at you both. "Since he's going to die, you'll be joining him in a while".

You hold on Jungkook's hand, tears falling down your cheeks. You both are hopeless.

"Die" he clicked the gun and...

BANG!!