Chapter 5

" If you are giving me three days you have to stay here." Nate said glued to my side as I attempted to walk back home. I knew I had comply more than normal.

"We sleep in different rooms then." His grin turned into a small frown. His eyes suddenly looking so needy.

"Amber, please, sleep with me." A small smirk came on his face. As he wrapped his arms around me, it felt very uncomfortable.

"No, then I'm going home." I state trying to wiggle out of his tightening grip. His eyes went several shades darker as he gritted his teeth. I wanted let go of to go home, but felt oddly comforted with his touch. He had almost no physical contact with me before this moment so it made some sense.

"We sleep in different rooms." I say firmly. He must have realized this was the best option out of the two I said because he loosened his grip. I moved myself out of his arms almost instantly wanting to be put back into them. Someone came running up the steps. Both Of us turned to find Tomas his grin dulling for only a moment just to return brighter than ever.

"I'll sleep in Tomas's room," I say grabbing Tomas's hand, "lead the way Tomas oh pal." I say tugging him to where the bedrooms were located. I needed away from Nate in that moment, my body was betraying me.

"I, uh, okay? What is going on?" Tomas said as growl was heard at the top of the steps. Tomas then opened his door. I scurried in sitting on the bed when Tomas closed the door I realized my mistake. The door then was being pounded on. God, could Nate be calm for once?

"Open it." Nate stated in a stern voice. Tomas hesitantly moved to the door. Looking me in the eyes, I pleaded silently with him hoping I could win out over an alpha.

"Now Tomas, as Alpha I order you to open it!" The door flew open after that. Nate's figure seemed larger than I remember as he stood with the anger rolling off his body.

"Leave the room Tomas." Nate said walking in. Tomas stepped out and the door was closed. The room that smelled of the sweetness of Tomas was flooded with the pure power of Nate.

"Explain yourself! Now!" He said I felt anger course through me I stood. Every fiber in me was on edge now.

"Explain what? That I have a male friend! One who I trust! What should I explain to you? Please tell me since you feel obligated to know everything about me!" I shouted trying to make myself bigger. I wanted to tear his throat out, how dare he.

"Explain why you feel you get to do whatever you want! Why you never care about others feelings! Explain that to me!" He screamed standing over me. I just stared him in the eye not breaking eye contact for at least three minutes. Then Nate's hand cupped my cheek as he leaned down. Everything went in slow motion from his eyes closing to his lips on mine. It felt so right so I kissed him back. After about 5 seconds I pulled away staring at the ground. My wolf rejoiced and my body wanted more.

"Different beds." I said glancing up to see a slight nod from him. Soon the door cracked open and Lacey poked her head in. The awkward silence followed for what seemed like an hour but was just a minute.

"Hey there chief, another Alpha wants to meet you. You can't say no either, he will be here in one hour." She eyed both of us Nate fixed his clothes turning his full attention to her. My eyes trained on the floor.

"Very well, I'll be in my office show Amber to my room please." He walked past Lacey and I. A sigh escaped my lips as Lacey walked in.

"Alright Kiddo, time to go to your mates room." She elbowed me as she led me through the house. My mind wasn't even focusing on a single thing around me.