Chapter 16

“Finally! I was beginning to think you weren’t going to show up.” Troy shuts my bedroom door behind him and lays down on my bed. I look at him before finishing putting clothes back in my dresser.

“It’s only 8 o’clock. Don’t get your panties in a twist.”

“I called you at six. And that’s assuming I'm wearing any.” His eyebrows go up.

“Are you?”

“New topic. At the mall when you saw me on Chase’s back, were you jealous?”

“Why would I be jealous?”

“I don’t know. You looked angry at him for being so close to me.”

“Don’t flatter yourself sweetheart. If I was mad at him it wouldn’t be about you.”

“Okay. That’s all I needed to know.”

“What made you ask that anyway?”

“Just the look on your face when you saw us.”

“There wasn’t a look.”

“Was too but whatever you say boss.”

“Shut up.”

I frown, “it’s my room, you shut up.”

“Make me.” I just so happen to have some duct tape laying on the top of my dresser so I pick it up and pull a piece off. Troy’s face contorts into one of shock as he sees me rip a piece off and advance on him.

“You’re not really going to use that are you?”

I have a wicked look on my face and I nod. He sits up taller and I kneel on the bed. Then I walk on my knees over to him. Why he doesn’t get up I don’t understand but I put one knee between his legs and securely place the tape over his mouth.

“You’re stupid, you know that? You should have got up when I got on the bed.” He glares at me but doesn’t say anything because of the blockage on his lips. I just laugh and slap his hand away when he brings it up to pull the tape off.

“No no no, you asked for it.” I am surprised when he pushes me backward and lands on top of me. The duct tape is off in an instant and put over my mouth instead. Before he can press it down good I rip it off and throw it.

“Yuck! You’re spit was all over it. I have Troy germs in my mouth!”

He sits across my hips with a leg on either side of me.

“You know you liked it.” he taunts.

“Ew no. And get off me fat butt. I'm not Cameron. I don’t enjoy having you on me.”

“Maybe I don’t want to get off.”

“I’ll scream rape. And my dad’s home by now. He’ll kill you.”

“You wouldn’t.”

“Just like I wouldn’t put duct tape on your mouth. You have to the count of three. One,” He stays put. “Two.” Nothing changes. “Three.” I pull in a deep breath but Troy puts his hand over my mouth to silence me. My scream is muffled in his flesh. My eyes are wide as I stare into his unforgiving hard ones. I cut off my scream, seeing as it is getting me nowhere and I just look at him.

“Are you going to be quiet now?”

I shake my head.

“Then I'm going to stay here until you are.”

I shrug my shoulders. We stay like this for a good two minutes before I start licking his palm.

“Sick, what are you doing?” I just grin at him. He doesn’t move his hand away which surprises me so I bite him.

“Ow!” He jerks his hand away to inspect it and wipes my saliva on his jeans. I prop myself up on my elbows and cock an eyebrow.

“Can you get off now? I think you are killing my eggs.”

“Why did you bite me!?”

“Still stuck on that? Seriously, my kids are dieing in there.”

“You bit me! Say you’re sorry.” He pouts but doesn’t move.

“No. And I didn’t bite you hard. You’re just a big baby. I'm sure Cameron bites harder.”

“No, she doesn’t.”

“Then I guess I'm just more exotic in bed.” His eyes are wide as he stares at me.

“I'm kidding.” I tell him.

“Are you?”

“Well if I am or not is something you will never know. And neither will my children if you don’t get off. I can hear them screaming.”

 He rolls off me and I sit up all the way, gingerly pressing on my ovaries.

“Thanks a lot.” I sourly tell him.

“Anything for you babe.” He says sarcastically. I roll my eyes and get up.

“I'm going to get something to eat? You coming?”

He shakes his head. “I already ate before.”

“Alright. I’ll be back in a minute.”

“Okay.” I shut the door behind me and head down the stairs in search of some food.

 please comment vote and fan :)