Chapter 9 Awkward??? Nah.

A/N This chapter is dedicated to BakingWaffles one of my very good friends. She gave me the inspiration for this chapter and she is currently writing her own that should be posted soon! WARNING: EXTREME CUTENESS BUT EXTREME AWKWARDNESS  XDDDD

Phil's POV

I almost started to panic so I just lunged and pressed the 'Nailed It!' button before I could say anything. Dan smiled widely and looked around, no one. He smiled again, but devilishly. He pulled me in and kissed me again, my arms were around his neck and his were one my hips. He pulled away but awkwardly grabbed my hand as we got into the taxi back to our flat. 

I didn't really know what to do so I put my head on his shoulder, our giant hands still entwined. When we got back to the flat he wouldn't let go of my hand, it was like they were super glued or something. We sat on our couch, once again. 

Dan and I have only ever had girl relationships, so neither of us really knew what to do. Dan put his arm around my shoulders and I snuggled in close. We both knew how awkward this was so we just started laughing manically. But I looked into his eyes and saw all the hope and love, we seem to do this alot, but it was enjoyable. This time I was the one that leaned in and kissed him, we were both smiling like idiots, I could tell through the kiss, sweet and happy this time. 

I sat on Dan's lap and curled up in it, like a dog. What? He was flipping comfy! Dan looked down at me and giggled "What in bloody hell are you doing?" 

"Roleplaying" I giggled back

"As what?" He cocked his head and squinted

"A dog, arf" I put my head in his chest.

"Ohmygod Phil" He held on to me and accidentally touched my butt. I was blushing so, so much, I kept my face hidden in his chest to avoid him seeing my tomato red face. 

I apparently fell asleep again because I woke up in my bed and Dan wasn't here. I instantly got sad and worried. Did he think that I didn't want him to sleep with me?  I got up out of my bed, and grabbed my glasses and checked the time, it was 3am. Dan was probably still up, scrolling. 

I was only in my t-shirt, wow did my face get red when I noticed. I opened my bedroom door and walked down to Dan's room down the hall. I peeked in and there he was, on Tumblr. I opened his door the rest of the way then shut it as I was in. Dan looked over, 

"Philly? What are you doi-" I lifted his duvet and laid down next to him pressing my body up on his side.

"Shush. You abandoned me..." I pulled his duvet over my chest and fell asleep.

Dan's POV

Well, I guess I'm done scrolling then. I said as I looked down to the sleeping Phil next  to me, I closed my laptop and set on on the floor next to me. Phil groaned as I did so, because I had to move away for a second. Phil tugged on my shirt and I laid back down, my face towards him and my arms around his skinny body. I kissed his forehead and fell into yet another sleep abyss. 

Hope you guys enjoyed! Stay safe and happy my friends! 

-Sarah