Chapter 6

Phil's POV

Yet again, I wasn't fully asleep. My head was still going crazy with thoughts that I couldn't comprehend. I didn't want Dan to have to babysit me but I am so weak because all these thoughts are just slamming into my head. Did I really like my best friend? Did he like me back? Was this just a game he was playing? What now? These were important questions that NEEDED to be answered. Soon. Before they ate me up inside, which was already occurring. I was soon so desperate for sleep that I started counting sheep and eventually fell asleep around 11 again. 

Dan's POV

I heard screaming coming from the room next door and then I realized it was coming from Phil's room, it was about 2 in the morning, but I ran over to his room and he was asleep. He was clutching onto his duvet and still screaming. "PHIL! PHIL!" I screamed while shaking him. He jolted up and back, obviously terrified. "Phil it's me, it's okay, it's just me." I turned on his lamp "See?" He crawled towards me, pulled me on his bed, sat on my lap, and wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist tightly. "Phil it was just a dream, it's okay Dan's here, shhh" I repeated softly and stroked his hair. "shhh" I said once again he was still clinging on to me and wasn't going to let go anytime soon but he loosened and but his face in my chest like he always does, then he slowly fell asleep. "Well, looks like i'm not going anywhere anytime soon." I pulled up the duvet over both of us and watched Phil fall asleep as I played with his soft back fringe again, I with Phil, in his bed. This was perfect. I just kept daydreaming about Phil, and I knew I loved him. I slowly drifted away about 45 minutes later, smiling. 

A/N sorry for the short chapter! Keep safe my friends!

-  Sarah