Chapter 10 Daydreams...

A/N  I don't know if Dan and Phil's families get along, but in this story there is mixed emotions between them. 

Dan's POV

Phil and I have been dating for a little over 2 months now. He has been so happy, well he is always happy. But he never gets upset that much anymore, unless that dog commercial comes on and I have to comfort him on the couch. *awkward cough* Of course I am happy, I literally couldn't be happier. We were in the kitchen making pancakes once again, just having another nice morning.

We went to go visit Chris and PJ at their flat to tell them about the whole 'Phan' thing, and long story short we caught them smooching in Pj's bedroom when we were about to leave. It was pretty cute to be honest. Both Phil and I decided to not tell them that we knew, since they were keeping us a secret. Well for about a month, then they are gonna make us make the internet explode. 

Phil is so confident that he wants to just make the video tomorrow night and post in in a week. I haven't quite decided when I want to post it, i'm not worried about the phandom or anything because I know they will love it, or hate in general. I'm not worried about that kind of stuff. I'm worried about Phil honestly, all the 'Dangirls' and that we won't be treated quite the same after that. Everybody will want a picture of us kissing or something instead of actually wanting to see us. I'm probably over thinking. 

I was also thinking about a wedding? Don't know why I was, but I was. I love Phil don't get me wrong, but marriage? Not yet. Too soon, he would say no this soon anyway so there was no reason in trying honestly. It was Black and white. Every other chair was white and the others were black. Phil's family sat in the white chairs, Mine in the black chairs. So people from both families would be next to each other. The alter was gray, a mix of black and white. The aisle was gray to, since we both would be going down. I felt a shaking feeling. 

"Danny?" I saw a pale blur in front of my face. Then something shaking me.

"Hmm?" I stared forward , My mind not fully in reality. I was still daydreaming about Phil in a white tux coming toward me as I was standing at the alter. I was smiling at my thoughts.

I heard him giggle, he knew I wasn't in reality.  "The pancakes. You burnt them. Are you ok sweetheart?" he turned off the oven and I felt him grab my hand. 

I finally snapped into reality, and looked down at the pan. "Oh shit!" I totally forgot we were in the kitchen since I was thinking about the video, Phil , wedding. I let go of his hand and dashed the pan outside. It was smoking. Phil was laughing hysterically and I could hear it from down the hall. I walked back in with the black crusty pan. Phil still laughing.

"Were you having an existential crisis? You haven't had one of those in forever!" Phil stated as he grabbed both of my hand this time and swung them side to side.  I was looking down as he was looking at me.

"No." I paused. I lifted my head and made eye contact with him. "No where near a crisis" I smiled, almost wanting to cry thinking about us being married. It would make me so happy.

Phil cocked his head to the side. "Dan please don't cry..." He pulled me in really close to him and my arms went around his neck and his around my waist. I kissed him, letting a single tear fall.

"I'm not upset Philly, nowhere near upset. I just had an amazing daydream and I just sort of wished it would be real. I know I have to wait for this one..." I put my forehead on his.