Prologue

Summary :
The Akashi household adopted a 5-year old girl after she had became Akashi Shiori's donor. The girl lived in the orphanage with no earlier memories of her childhood nor her name. Akashi Seijūrō grew to accept his little sister as a family along with his mother, and secretly, his father. He named her Akashi Shina, meaning 'dignity' and 'refinement', also granting her the 'Shi' syllable from his mother, Shiori.

Okay, so I know that I have other stories waiting for me to update and starting another story is just a no-go. I just realised that since both stories I'm working on do not have the pairings decided and thus the romance is a bit confusing — I decided to write one where the pairings is fixed. I have read some Akashi/OC stories and so here I am.

Akashi's type of girl is one with dignity, using that as a start, Shina is created. Shina is the exact mirror-replica of Akashi in terms of behaviours and personalities (with some minor differences) as she admires him. Most of Teikō Middle School Days is not revealed, so this won't stick closely to canon. There will also be additions on Shina's past and background as the story progress.

Pairings : Shina/Seijūrō
Warnings : AU Universe. Teikō Middle School Days. Overprotective Akashi.
Disclaimer : I own only the OCs.

———————————————————
Prologue

It was one winter night when it happened. The only ray of light and warmth for me had fallen sick. My mother needs a donor, and quick.

"I'm sorry, Akashi-san. Your son's genes isn't quite suitable to be your wife's donor.." I hear the man in a white lab coat spoke.

I can tell he's not lying. I have been trained that way, even with my young age.

"I see. How is the search for possible donors?" My father asked, he doesn't seems even a bit surprised when the doctor said I can't be the donor even when I am my mother's son.

"We are still looking. We have asked other hospitals cooperation, but we haven't received any news. There will be kids from a nearby orphanage taking medical tests tomorrow. There might be one matching your wife's genes, Akashi-san." The doctor bowed before he left.

"Let's go, Seijūrō." I hear my father called as he turned his heels, leaving the hospital, leaving my mother here, alone.

"Yes, Father." I replied curtly, following closely behind.

I don't wish to leave my mother, but Father had cancelled my lessons for tomorrow. I will then go to my mother's side.

Tomorrow.

———————————————————

"Mother, I'm here." I announced my arrival as I knocked on the hospital door.

"Oh, Sei-kun."

I slides open the door and I could see my mother lying in her hospital bed. She looked weak and fragile, she looks even paler.

"Come over here." My mother smiled as she motioned for me to come closer.

I walked to her bedside and that's when I realised my mother was not alone. There's someone else with my mother when I am not here.