Chapter 9 - Concerns, Lectures and Bet

The second chapter out of three! People are asking if Shina is related to Kuroko, and I can't really say but read how the story unfolds! I won't spoil the fun~ Besides, once an Akashi, always an Akashi, don't you think?

On a side-note, I posted a new story in Fanfiction, titled, 'Kuroko no Basuke in Folktales around the World'. It's basically how the KnB casts replaced the characters that appear on world's fairytales, for Comedy purposes! Please check it out!

Pairings : Shina/Seijūrō
Warnings : AU Universe. Teikō Middle School Days. Overprotective Akashi.
Disclaimer : I own only the OCs.

———————————————————
Chapter 9 - Concerns, Lectures and Bet

The sun rises, and the residents of Akashi's mansion begin their day. Following the events the day before, the oldest of the Akashi siblings insists that the younger one was only to turn in for the day after she had her dinner.

The Young Master made it clear that there will be no skipping dinner, since the little sister's appetite is so small that he is honestly worried for her growth.

———————————————————
Shina's POV

The chirping sounds of the birds aroused me from my sleep.

From what I can remember, I fell asleep soon after I had dinner, which was in my room because Sei-nii insisted that I rest.

I can tell that I am sleeping in my own bed, with Sei-nii certainly by my side.

I am speaking from experiences, because when I was sick, Sei-nii would always sleep with me, on my room instead of the usual days where I went to his room to spend the night.

Sei-nii would never leave my side whenever I fell ill, like how we would be by Mother's side when her condition worsened.

The one thing that never changes is Sei-nii's warm concerns for the family.

If only Father could see it with his own eyes, and be assured that Sei-nii is growing up to he a fine gentleman and heir to the Akashi household.

I truly wish that one day, an understanding will be reached by these two outstanding men.

I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the little sunlight that penetrates through the white sheer-curtains.

It is no surprise to see Sei-nii lying next to me, with a soft welcoming smile as he stares at me.

"Good morning, Shina." Sei-nii leaned closer and kissed my temple, earning a quiet giggle from me.

"Good morning to you, too, Sei-nii." I replied with a small but happy smile.

Our conversations are likely to be cut short by our beloved butlers' entrance in about 5 more seconds.

I am sincerely glad for their existences in my life as they fill the void in the empty mansion.

But at times, like this one, Hiroto, Hideki, and even more Aoi can be too loud for my delicate ears.

As I was asleep most of the time the day before, I will most likely receive my lectures today.

———————————————————
Seijūrō's POV