PROLOGUE

Hi everyone, this is my new story, the one many of you want.. the story of Purvi, daughter of dev and anjali from HIS REVENGE CHANGED MY LIFE

PROLOGUE :

"So class this is your project for upcoming semester," miss nisha finished her saying and we all sat there making faces.

"C'mmon its not that bad... all you need is to go to another college pick a student for your thesis," miss nisha tried to cheer us but all we could utter is BLEHHH

"Ma'm why other college we love this college" fatso one said.. actually I named her she is teena

'I will make you my thesis miss" I grinned at her...

"Yeah ma'm she has a secret crush on you," krishna chuckled making whole class laugh and me to scowl.

Miss nisha laughed too.

"Well purvi.. I got it. But I have a fiancé already so.. I am sorry girl by the way don't you go to your brother purab's college," she suggested in playful manner.

"I will not pursue my career in this field any more I hate journalism now," I growled and whole class laugh at my comment.

We all are like this cute happy family. I deliberately chose this low budget college for my education so that I would be free from any nasty things which usually happens in expensive college.Well it was a reason to think for my little sorry very much rich dad who owns Oberoi corporations.My brother goes to that expensive college just to show off and get chicks.

"And mind you this person won't be your brother," miss nisha warned me.

"I will choose a girl then," I pouted.

"We so knew you are a lesbo," prachi chuckled.

And I pouted.... I stick my tongue out and makes a sad face

"So class we will meet after a month here again.... I hope some of could make intresting project," I winked and all of us hooted in merriment.