CHAPTER 16,17,18

PART 16

As I started feeling a little warm I snuggled closer to him not only to get warmer but also to hear his rhythmic beats of heart. My hand went to his back and eyes got shut due to weariness. I knew that what was I doing by then was something I shouldn't have done but as we all know this heart never thinkswhat's wrong and what's right. My heart was beating a little slow but still I can hear it.... I could feel myself being nervous.Then I thought.... chuck it and sleep.I felt someone's blowing air on my neck and my arm was jerking, I was so drowned in sleep that I almost forgot that I was creeping on shaksham.

" Purvi get up," he shaked again and I unwantedly opened my eyes and when I saw in what state I was,I pulled away.

"What the hell were you doing?" He asked in rough tone standing up.

" Sleeping;," I chuckled.Some great sense of humour I have!

"Yeah of course! Sleeping. On Me." He said in abolishing tone.Not good purvi. I told myself.

"It was chilling last night.How am I supposed to be alive if I got cold?" I shouted back.As a matter of fact I was right. I can't tolerate cold much. Even I am surprised with last night.

"Fine. But from now stay away. And yes, we're clear we can go home,' he said and lead me uptill his car which was about a kilometre away.Thankfully I reached home and he assured me that he will take care of everything at his fight club.

"Where the hell were you all night?" Mom showered me with lots of questions.

"We were worried, purvi, " dad embraced me and I knew everything is ok.

"Dad, actually we got lost in jungle. I was with a friend, " I smiled and left for my room leaving mom and dad to argue over me.

"So? All night with shaksham. Am I missing something?" Purab asked entering the room.

"Of course, I am mad in his love," I threw the sarcasm and he chuckled.

"Spill the beans now," purab gave me a pointed look which meant no more lies and I surrendered.And I spilled the beans.

"Hmm... you mean that you felt the first sensation of love for him," purab said rubbing his chin whilst I pulled out my camera and connected it it in my lappy.

"That wasn't sensation of love for God's sake!" I groaned.

" Trust me baby, that was phle pyar ka phla ehsas(first sensation of first love )," he quoted and I threw the pillow on him.

"You, whoever you are I want you out my room," I shouted and he went away laughing and teasing.

"Yeh ishq nhi aasan... meri behna,(this love is not easy my sister)" and I nearly screamed on him.I opened my laptop and saw the pictures I had taken last night. His ready to punch pic, his huffing one, the shirtless one where the sweat was shining over his sculpted body.

Oh my my! Was I drooling over him? I shut the laptop with thud irritated by this new found feeling.

"Hey miss love sick? Wanna come to college? " Purab called out behind the door.College? Is equal to shaksham!Oh god! Shaksham... am I really feeling something for him?

________________________________________________________________________________________
PART 17

Once in the college,  I decided to sit in canteen alone and do my project work with all concentration.

"What's these pictures doing in your laptop? " a shrill ed voice came and I knew the source is Latika.

"Playing soccer. Wannna join?" I sarcastically smiled at her.

She huffed and walked away but I heard him something like 'I need to tell this to him'.

£ ignored her and decided to do my work when Vrinda and Purab arrived along with Shaksham.
I felt weird the way he was smirking at me.

"I heard you two lost in woods last night," Vrinda spoke observing us.
I just didn't pay heed but shaksham was oh so eager to tell her the fake story when I was so scared and he was oh so worried for me.
His smirk was constant and I hate it to the gut.

Purab was just enjoying and I want to kill both of them.  More like I wanted to kill my new feelings.

PART18

I hated his smirk but at the same time I felt weird about that, he wasn't really smirk type of guy but who knows. Just to get him out of my system I thought to focus on my project, day after day I was becoming lazy only due to him . I chose a secluded area of the college to right but automatically my hands wrote something else.

"The most handsome boy with to die physique and sculpted body have been a lot in college gossip is a heart throbber, his face shows how innocent he is, when he fisted his palm how nicely those biceps tightens. Those luscious lips are so kissable..."My hands halted when I realised what was I typing.

Banging my fist on wall I frustration I ran a hand in my hairs when I heard someone whispering," missed me?"
A startled gasp broke loudly and my heart did a happy dance 'cause I knew its him, shaksham. Though I wanted to press myself into him still I abruptly stood up and asked," what the hell are you doing here?"

He smirked and make a move getting closer to me more than necessary."What do you think? " he huskily asked.

"I think you should go back," I started to pack up my things.

"It was all your fault, " he suddenly blurted.

"What was my fault? " I gave him a pointed look.

" That I feel attracted to you. It's your fault, if you weren't so eager to throw yourself on me I won't be this much restless to feel and touch you again.

"What she said, left me dumbfounded and flushed at the same time.Though he was so balant I felt the same way but then thought to threw all those disgusting thoughts out of my way. However I started feeling something for him but the truth was he had a girlfriend and flirting or any fling with a boy who's committed be a sin.

"I think you should consult a doctor. I am not latika,"I hissed and grabbed my things.

"I thought you like me," he smirked pulling me again towards his hard body. I gasped as our bodies touched and I felt the spark but then I knew he was upto something. If he was feeling something I definitely had noticed that before.

"What is this with you? Smirking and all?" I gave him a pointed look.

"Don't I look hot like that?" He cross questioned.Now I'm sure there is something that he needs me for or may be he wanted something from me.I pushed him away from my body placing my hand on his warm chest. No sooner I touched him my body tinglesd with sensations. I gulped and flushed a bit.

"Spill it down. Now," I glared him hard.He sighed defeatingly and huffed again running his hand through his styled hair."Alright witty, I need  something, " he came to his selfagain.So i was right, he could never feel either attracted or anything for me.Some things inside my heart sinked right there.