CHAPTER 8 N 9

PART 8

They says god send their angels to help us.But I believe god wants me to be my own angel.Looking here and there for help and finding no one at my rescue,I started getting up on my own taking the help of ralling.

"Aah!!" I winced hard as my foot started paining badly and I can feel it getting hot.Pressing both my lips in hard line I make a futile effort to stop my tears but they came out.
We know there are some moments where involuntary your eyes starts to flow it's one of my moment.Somehow I reached top of staircase and than with all my strength and will power that I left in me now, sat down on the bench placed there.You may be thinking that here I am trying to be hero showing I don't need anyone, but its just I don't want anyone to see me crying because I cant stop my tears... my foot is paining badly.Oh yeah! My ankle!

"Come to fetch me once your date is over. DO COME OR ELSE..." I send this message to my beloved brother.

I could've told him or dad but I know they will react as if I m dying; so the less they know the less drama will happen.

Dad said me this once --

"never be dependent on anyone; be it your dad or anyone."

Wiping my tears I hold the window door which was slightly open and my ears got straight hearing so familiar voice.I smirked looking at scenario . Latika was kissing a guy who was looking like total nerd.First I got confused but then I clicked some pictures of them and sat down giving them their privacy.Oh plzz, don't think so low of me. I am not going to tell this to Shakku bai, its just to keep that hoe's mouth shut.

Closing my eyes I let myself composed a bit and then I feel a tap.

"Purab? Thank god you came. I twisted my ankel and its hurting. I can't walk, please carry me" I said closing my eyes but soon regretted not looking at the owner of the hand.

"Shaksham? " I was surprised when he actually carried me.

"Just put me down. I can manage, Purab is coming" I urged when he started walking.

I am not fairytale type girl but I m feeling the whole situation to be described in two phrases:'Knight in shining armour''Damsel in distress.

'"Both of us know that Purab never comes on time when he is on a date" he said looking at me.Giving me a little jerk to hold me tight, I looped my arms around his neck.

It's first time I am this near to a guy and this proximity is doing things to me.I am feeling like a weird sensation runs in my system, I tried to get out of his hold just to avoid the feeling. His large muscles, his cologne, his palms, his face , his hairs slightly falling on his forehead everything was new and different now. I am meeting a whole new guy today. Forget that I said he is cute because he is hot cake with mixed flavour and if he's not going to put me down soon, my hormonal self will do something silly.Push him away, Purvi.
Push him.

________________________________________________________________________________________

PART 9

"You're very strong, " I said eyeing his bisecpes, biting my lips and trying to control my wild thoughts.

"Don't assume I am gonna carry you often, " he twisted his lips.

"Dude, problem kya he? I agree hot ho pr hum bhi kuch bure nhi(dude, what's your problem?  I agree you're hot but I ain't bad either)," I winked and as usual he made a disgusted face.

"Stop your nonsense, this cheap flirting actually doesn't suit you, " he groaned but it sounded more like sexy groan.

"I doubt you and Vrinda are siblings, she is so susheel(well behaved) and sanskari(well mannered or cultured) and you're total faltu(non sense)  and brahmchari(saint)," I chuckled at my rhyming and tightened my grip on him, feeling him close.

Issh!!! I am sounding like horny teenager.

"I don't need to give you any certificate; keep quite and let me drop you, " he glared at me.

"Hayee!!! Don't look like that, you may fall for me," I laughed and he sighed in frustration.

"Just complete your project and go away from me. I can't bear your sight," he grumbled and that hurts...
That really hurt, say as much as sarcastic line to meI won't feel sad but when anyone said this I felt like crap, like i am worthless.

"Zindagi bhar ka sath he hamara, itni aasani se kaise chod du?(our relationship is lifetime,  it's not easy to drop)" I said gritting my teeths and looked away from him.

He made me sit in car and drove to my home.Here my hormones were going wild for very first time and he just gave me one more reason to hate him more.