44

#oma

ONE MONTH AFFAIR

PART 44

"Hi Purvi, " Ratul stretched his arm to shake a hand with me. I on the other hand was just stood rooted at place, the very shy part of me just popped up and I couldn't help but shamelessly check him out as he was looking perfect with his spectacle and in casual wear. If you're wondering how would he be looking then just imagine a dark curly haired average heighted, tannef skin boy who had muscle to drool over with charcoal black eyes and cute soft pink coloured lips.
Purab nudged me at sides to shake hands with him, covering the coming blush I shook my hand and suddenly felt neutral. That was weird, as I heard from Vrinda and fatso I bound to had that tingly - jingling feeling with zoo like things in my tummy but that never came besides I didn't feel anything apart from the fact that he's here to meet me. Weird.
After our little trip, Shaksham dropped me off to my place but was so adamant on staying but after a hell of argument he left. Everything in my life was getting weird. It just been 3 hours and I'm getting message after message from Shan asking me weird things.
Like- what I'm wearing? I mean who ask those sort of questions. I guess my shakku bai had gone mad. Totes.
And here again I'm stuck with Mr. Dutt and his amazingly hot son who was giving me charming smiles. I bet there is something fishy.
" Sis, that dutt here is totally checking you out," Purab whispered from behind when I served them snacks as per dad's orders.
" Shut up chipmunk, " I growled feeling little embarrassed.
" I'm sure he is still into that kiss. In fact he is expecting more this time. A peck, a kiss or maybe a smooch?" He laughed at my conduct whilst I ran to tackle him. How dare he.

-----