CHAPTER 12,13

PART 12

"Kisi shayar ki gazal...Jo de ruh ko sukun k pal..Koi mujhko uu mila he...Jaise banjare ko ghr"This song and the singer literally took my heart away and this pumping organ is just to show. This song has something deep hidden in its lyrics, like someone wanted to thank the person or the god for sending his/her lover in her/his barren life. Like the meaning of true love is just that person for the singer. Humming the song again and again I was slowly trying to walk.

"Why didn't you call me? Anjali just told me about your leg. I am sorry I was out yesterday, " dad came and apologised me.

See, that's why I was not ready to call dad. He panicked alot.

"Dad I am cool," I showed him my ankle that I was perfectly alright.

"Still, you are not moving an inch for a week," he stated in anxiety.

"Oh dad! I love you for being this protective and caring but you yourself taught me to fight my problems na? Then why are you behaving like this, " I pouted.

"But-" I cut him off

"No but I am going college tomorrow and for now I need to do my project. So, bye," I said and walked out of room slowly.

Thank god I could at least walk without limp.

"Where are you going at this hour? " he asked me.

"Somewhere dad. And don't worry its just 7 in evening, purab will pick me, bye," I said and walked out.

Wondering? Where was I going? Well... just kept on guessing.

You all would be surprised when you would come to know.After some good 30 minutes I was in a street.... a silent and dark street.There were only sound of dog's barking and I turn in left direction to a big ground with the banner of STREET FIGHTER hung up there.The men were hooting the names and were standing in circular position around the ring.There were two brooker collecting money of bid of their respective participants.

"Ten thousand on Shan," I said with a cover of seriousness and business on my face.

"Ladki ho. Yaha kaise aa gayi(you're a girl. How come you're here?)," he groaned.

"Tu paise gin... ye to bas tere liye he, Shan ki ek photo pr isse dugne dungi(just count the money. I will double the amount for pictures of Shan)," I said and gave him a serious look.

"Phle maal(money first)." He said and I paid him off.I didn't know why I was doing that but I just need to.Rest don't matter to me.

PART 13

'Shan'

'Shan'

'Shan'

everyone was shouting and cheering him.And he was yet to come.I roamed here and there and saw his opponent 'dragon' sitting with so much of rage.

"Are you sure you're going to win?" I smirked at him.

"Shan Is dead today. I won't let him win. Today, only I am winner," dragon spoke.

"You're a girl you should not be here," said a well built man looking bristly at me. I looked at him with horrified expression.
What? I was also human and his tattoos were terrific.

"He is Cardiac arrest. He will be fighting with Shan too," said dragon getting my confusion.

"I want to know about Shan. I mean what you guys think about him?" I asked.

"That he he is little ***** and I will smash him and he will be perished," Cardiac arrest gritted his teeth.

"Why did you guys hate him?" I asked furrowing my brows.

"Because he wins. Always, " Cardiac arrest shouted and crowd cheered for his loud groan.I looked around and no girl was seen there.The fight started and it was time for Shan to show himself up.And there he entered, wearing a track pant and nothing on his upper body. He was surely doing warm up as his upper body as well as hairs were sweaty and some sweat drops were visible on his chest and nape. He had a band on his forehead and his body was perfectly toned had 8 pack of abs.All of you must be thinking who was this hot guy I was talking about. Well, he was well known as Shakku bai as in Shaksham to all of you and here people think that he was shan, the invincible.I was shamelessly gawking him when his eyes caught mine and the shock was visible in his eyes. Still he looked away, pretending he didn't know me.

As the fight started, both of them showered the punches.And I got to know how they both villain looking boys were right, Shan I mean Shaksham was winning- he was successfully defending himself from the punches and kicks dragon was throwing and after a moment or so dragon was lyingon the ring bed with bleeding nose, shan I mean my Shakku bai knocked him down.I felt an unknown sensation run in my system as his blazing eyes meet mine. He murmured exchanged some words with his brooker and then came to me directly unfolding his bandages from his palm.Everyone stared at him cautiously and when he halted near me, all the eyes roam on me.

"Run when I say," he said in my ear making me shiver gain.I looked at him in confusion shooing that sensation.

"Run," he hushed and took my hand in his and we ran towards the way he was leading me.I forgot the pain which was increasing ' cause I knew if he was asking me to run then there was something serious.