CHAPTER 2

PART 2

"So? Did you tell this to dad? About your job and all?" I asked Purab who was doing some work on paper.

"It's a surprise" he smiled at me and resumed.I was licking some chocolate by then.

"Well , in that case... I am gonna tell mumma this", I shouted and run irking him that am gonna ruin his surprise.We both ran from his room to staircase. He to stop me and I to tease him... that's why we are running but we stopped abruptly seeing dad cooing mom.We both smiled cheekily and cleared our throat.

"This generation! They just have no shame," I shook my head and turned to caress Purab's head,"Bhai don't be like them" I sniffed dramatically and try to hide my smile.

"Purab ,Purvi," mom took our name in warned tone.

"Me bekasoor hu( I am totally innocent)," Purab hold his hands in surrender and mom gave me a look to behave.

"Dad... told her na, I was the one love guru for you" I came and hugged dad who laughed at my comment and make a fake serious face.

"Yeah!! If she weren't there we might not happen," dad sighed.

"Enough now Purvi. You are big now don't be so childish. let dad rest for while",mom whined and I smirked.

"I know I know.Romance and all... fine am going.Anyways I have work to do",I got up and walked out dismissing my mom's ajard face and dad laughed.

*********************************

"It's our honour other Oberoi kid is here too", the principal of Purab's college is extra sweet to me when I gave him the letter from my college and he was like 'this college is yours.. choose your pig".

"Its my privilege sir, I gotta chance to work here",I batted my curled lashes to him more than necessary and hold my laughter really hard.I already told him that I want Saksham Mehta for my project to work on and he kinda jumped over his phone to call him here for me.

A boy walked in his cabin where I was waiting for my pig to come for slaughter , he looked a little younger than me.... just so you know 1 year younger but his appearance made him look little more young from his age. He is like Shahid from Vivah all fair skin , pinky lips, hairs falling on forehead and so polite and sweet by look.A total chocolate boy.

"Yes sir?" He asked with extra sweetness ,bet he is little devil inside.

"She is miss Purvi Oberoi, she's gonna study you for month, " the principal said Smiling at me.

"Oberoi? Sir I can't cooperate.... you know I have classes to attend",he protested.

"I will never let you miss them. It's the perfect place to shoot you"? I smiled my best.

"And just so you know, I am guest here.. and I think this college will treat their guest warmly",I smiled looking both of them.

Principal smiled and Shaksham walked out making faces.

"Slow there little beasty" I smirked matching his pace.

"I'm no aurora," he looked at me angrily.

"But I'm definitely Maleficient; your true love baby", I sang winking.

"I know that Purab sent you here to let him flew with Vrinda.... get one thing my sister won't date him ever",he looked at me angrily.

"Cool down angry bird... my brother loves your sister by tge way she's my would be bhabhi. And let them do whatever they like because you are mine for whole month baby",I winked leaning on a pillar.

"Like brother like sister" he said huffing and walked away.

"And we both love you" I shouted laughing.

This is so fun...