41

#oma

ONE MONTH AFFAIR

PART 41

" Where did you take my daughter? " dad growled as soon as we reached the lake house. I mentally rolled my eyes at his behaviour. So predictable dad!
" We were just hanging out, sir," he calmly replied. Dad narrowed his eyes at him but unexpectedly Vrinda came to his rescue.
" Dad, what are you doing here? I was searching for you . Your tea is ready," she smiled, I am telling you there is something about these sibling's smile; whoever sees it, melts down instantly.
" Thanks sister, "Shaksham mumbled and I snorted.
" And you said you aren't afraid of my dad," I mocked him.
"Because I am not," he urged.
" Oh yes you are," I said and loaded him with all my stuffs and walked in embracing mom, cuddling with her a little.
" What's up big sisy? Again in sassy mood?" Purab mocked me and I glared him.
" Shut up, love sick puppy," I groaned.
After that little encounter I freshen up and just thought to sleep after eating. It is the best thing afterall, nothing could beat this.
Well, I was contended with the moment but only till my oh so annoying friend didn't appear. Sometimes I wonder, how the table Could turn so smoothly?  A month ago I was the one annoying and he was the one being annoyed but now the situation is other way round.
" Get up, sleepy head, " he shook me.
" Shoooo," I buried my face in my pillow more.
"It's dibber time, baby," he mimicked a girly voice that made me chuckle hard.
"You become just like me. Never thought my one month affair- my project would turn out this," I smiled.
" I was like both... am like both. You can quote it as split personality disorder;," he laughed hard.
"But I liked the cute shy type boy," I said winking at him.
" And why is that so?" He curiously asked.
"'Cause I got to annoy you, " I winked answering. He scoffed.
" So do you watch porn?" I teasingly asked.
" Oh shut up!" He scowled making me laugh hard.

~~~~~~~~~
Teaser----'-
Anyone remembered Ratul from #his_revenge?