30

#oma

ONE MONTH AFFAIR

PART 30

"Just keep quiet. I will see whatever happen there," Krishna assured us.
Well the situation is, I told everything that happened in parking area to Krishna and then we decided to take him too but since it's day time we need to hide Shaksham's unconscious body.

Jeez! It's sounding like we murdered and trying to hide the body.

Well right now we are in same SUV and fatso is taking all the possible advantage she could off Shaksham.
I know I shouldn't be but I'm jealous 'Cause she can touch him all she want but I can't even if I want to.

"Shoot! There's a check post," My other friend said and we panicked as the vehicle halted softly and the stick of police got patted to the window.

"Where to?" The rowdy policeman asked briskly.
I gulped.

"To home," Krishna replied curtly.

"And who's he?" He asked pointing to the Shaksham.

"Who he? Me?" Asked Krishna.

"No. He?" He asked pointing to him.
I gulped.

"He is.... Purvi's boyfriend, " he said stammering profusely.

I was quite evident that we were lying because fatso was still trying pervted things on him and I swatted her hands kissing his cheeks.

"Yes, he kust fainted while doing things," I said in that flirty tone that the man refused to ask what certain things I was referring to.

"I can't believe, " he said.

"Then come with us to see," fatso blurted glaring me and killing me with anxiety.

"No you don't have to," I blurted.

"Then I think I should, " he said and I cursed under my breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for short and I have good excuse for my constant absence here. I will make it up for you all.
Thank you.