Chapter 2

The next day I flew out to LA and moved into an decent house in Beverly Hills. I did my research on  Williams day high school soccer team. "Oh god this team needs work" I said to myself. I looked up stats and records for Williams day team and I had my mind set. I looked up the seniors juniors sophomores and freshman. There are 8 seniors, 5 juniors, 9 sophomores and 3 freshman. Which made a total of 25 girls. I need a plan and I need it now.

The next day
I drove my car to Williams day high school. "Hello I'm here to see a Jack Evans" I said. "Right this way" ginger said. "You must be Louis" Jack said. "Yep that's me" I said. "We are so glad your here Louis" Jack said. "I'm glad to be here"I said. "Now you do know that the Williams day soccer team hasn't won a game since 1995" Jack said. "Yes" I said. "And you also know that the budget is extremely low for sports equipment" Jack said. "Yes" I said. "Great practice starts on Monday have a good day Louis" Jack said. "Thank you sir" I said. I drove back to my house and called Niall. "How'd the coaching go Lou" Niall said. "I haven't started yet and by the looks of it I'm going to need new soccer ,balls cleats, and uniforms" I said. "I can get you that stuff any day I can get it to you on Sunday" Niall said. "Thanks Niall I knew I could count on you" I said.