Operation Doncaster part 1

" it's a week before we play Devin we are undefeated I think we need to go on a vacation" Niall said. "To where can we take the girls" I said. "I have the perfect place" Niall said. "Doncaster Louis you can't be serious" Jack said. "It's perfect because we play Devin after Christmas and before break we play Clayton high" I said. "We don't have the money" Jack said. "We can raise it" I said. "How" Jack said. "Bake sale I don't care make it happen" I said. I barged out of that school and drove home. "How'd the meeting with Jack go" Niall asked while playing Fifa. "Terrible we don't even have the money to go to Doncaster" I said. "That's when your wrong do you know who are" Niall said. "I'm Louis" I said. "Louis who because I know a lot of Louis's" Niall said. "Louis Tomlinson" I said. "And you played for what team" Niall said. "Doncaster rovers" I said. I heard the phone ring. "Who was it" Niall said. "Andrea's in the hospital she got into a car crash" I said.

Andrea POV

How did this happen I was driving safely then a pick up truck rammed in to me and I lost control. "Hello 911 hi my name is Andrea Willis I'm 17 years old I've been involved in a car crash" I said. "Ok miss Andrea we are on the way hang tight alright" the operator said. I keep questioning myself how did I do this. I heard sirens from the distance. I heard voices I couldn't understand what they were saying. "Andrea can you here me" the peri medic said. I nodded slightly. "Can you see me Andrea" the medic asked. I nodded slightly. "She's losing a lot of blood call her parents and tell them to meet us at the hospital" Sam said. "Where's my mom" I said. "She'll meet us there ok sweetie hold on" Sam said.

Julia's POV
It was a normal day I woke up went to the store cleaned. Watched the bachelor like a normal stuck up stay at home mom should. Then I got a call that scared the living daylight out of me. "Hello this is West Bank hospital your daughter Andrea had gotten into a car crash" Sam said.

Louis POV

"Thank you Miss Willis I'll tell them" I said. As soccer practice rolled around I didn't want to tell the girls the bad news. "Girls gather around" I said. "Look around you who are we missing" Niall said. "You may know that one of your team mates Andrea got into a car crash last weekend" I said. "Will she be able to play against Devin and Clayton" Rylan said. "I'm afraid she's out for the rest of the season" I said.

Andrea POV

"Andrea Willis was driving in her car on the way home from soccer practice when a pick up truck rammed into her car the car flipped over and landed in a ditch Andrea is in the ICU with many broken bones" the reporter said. "Your on every channel" Gia said. "Hey Gia" i said. "I heard that you are out for the season" Gia said.  "Yeah how's dad taking it" I asked. "He's enjoying it because you were the mvp along with Collins and Rylan" Gia said. "I still haven't told any of the girls" I said. "Coach Tomlinson already told us" Collins said standing in the doorway. "He did" I said. "Yep he told us on Friday" Rylan said. "He cried" Collins said. "I did not thank you my eyes were sweating" Louis said. "ANDREA" Sydney said with excitement. "Ok I have something to ask you girls" Louis asked. "And that is" we all said. "Since we play Devin at nationals in a couple weeks I was thinking how about we go to Doncaster" Louis said.