chapter 9

the next day i went to the hotel the girls were staying. "rise and shine the football field is waiting"i said."coach its 5 AM let us sleep" Rylan said. "Thank you for that reminder Rylan now thanks to Rylan you all have to do 10 suicides" i said. "thanks alot Rylan" the girls complained. "Up up up now your wasting day light"I said. "What are we doing today" Andrea asked. "You nothing you just need to focus on getting healed alright" I said. "Ok coach" Andrea said. "Alright girls today we are doing drills and at the end a scrimmage do you got me" I said. "Yes" the girls said. "Niall you train with Andrea work with her on stretching" I said. "OK" Niall said. I started practice and Niall worked with Andrea. After practice the girls and I went over to my old house. "Louis" Jay said. "Girls this is my mother" I said. "come o in girls" Jay said. the girls and i walked in. "make yourselves at home dinner will be ready in 20 minutes" jay said.  "so tell me whats the worst thing my brothers made you do at practice" Lottie asked. "probably suicides" Rylan said. "what happen to you why are you beat up so bad" Lottie asked. "i got into a car crash thats why and i also have something to say before i came here the doctor told me that i cant play against Devin in the National Championships" Andrea said. "Andrea dont beat yourself up just becuase you cant play against Devin you have next year" Sydney said. "NO I DONT HAVE NEXT YEAR IM A SENIOR IM THE OLY ONE GRADUATING AND YOU HAVE NEXT YEAR JUST MAKE IT COUNT DONT MAKE MISTAKES LIKE I DID SURE I HAVE A BROKEN LEG AND ARM BUT WHAT I KNOW IS THAT I BELIVE IN THIS TEAM AND I BELIVE THAT THIS TEAM WILL KICK DEVINS BUT" Andrea yelled. back at the hotel. "You cant leave not now" i said. " dont you see im worthless i have a broken arm and leg everyday at practice i ask my self why and how i got into that wreck" Andrea said. 

GIA'S POV

I feel awful for what i did i didnt mean to make Andrea get into a crash that i caused. when my the Hawk found out about what i did to Andrea he was so pround. Yet he dosent know that Andrea is his Daughter. "Gia great job sweetie taking out Andrea Willis making her quit the team" Hawk said. "There's just one more thing Andrea is your daughter she's my sister and Julia Andrea's mom is your wife" I said. "How did you know that" Hawk asked. "Because i told her" Julia said. "Why did you tell her" Hawk said. "Because she just wants you to get back together with you" Andrea said. "Is that true you want to be a family again" Hawk said. "Yes oh my god i see how happy my girls are" Julia said. Then Hawk got on his knee. "Julia Sarah Willis will you do me the honor of marring me again" Hawk said. pulling out a diamond ring. "Yes and use your first name" Julia said. "What you don't like Hawk" Hawk said. "I like Kyle alot better" Julia said. "What ever make you happy" Kyle said. "So does this mean that we are a family again" Gia said. "It certainly does grouphug" Kyle said. 

THERE YOU GO PEOPLES SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATE AND THE REMARRIAGE OF JULIA AND KYLE SHOCKING. 

HOPEFULLY YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER I KNOW I DID WRITING IT ANY WAYS PLEASE VOTE PLEASE VOTE OR ELSE YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT A WEEK BEFORE I EVER UPDATE AGAIN SO UNTIL NEXT TIME 

PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTS OR BOY SCOUTS BYE BYE