CHAPTER 10

ANDREA'S POV

I feel bad becuase i haven't told the girls that i'm switching schools. Because my mom wants to live with Kyle. "Hey um before practice starts i have something to tell all of you" I said. "Go on were all listening" Coach said. "Due to the recent news that my mom is getting married to Hawk my mom wants me and Gia to move into there house and it also means that i'm also switching schools and which also means i'm going to go to school at Devin" i said. "How can this happen right before nationals" Collins said. "I have the last practice today as a Williams Day Knight then the next day i become a Devin Hawk's" i said. "Well since it's Andrea's last practice lets just chill out" Coach said. "I would like to thank you Coach Tomlinson for making me a better Soccer player and quitting my bullying ways if it wasn't for you i would still be bullying Collins" i said. "Andrea your very welcome" Coach said. "And for the rest of you, you girls are the best people i've ever met" I said. After practice i cried into my pillow. "I miss my friends mom"I said. "I know you do sweetie you'll meet new friends at your new school besides you can see Collins Rylan or Sydney and the rest of the girls on the weekends" Julia said. "why cant i go to Williams Day and you stay with kyle and Gia while i stay with Rylan or Collins" i said. "It's not that simple sweetie Devin High School is 2 hours away from Williams Day"  Julia said. 

THE NEXT DAY 

COLLINS'S POV

its's kinda weird not having Andrea at practice and school. Even Coach Tomlinson is sad to. Ever since Andrea transferred to Devin the whole team has been a disaster. "Bring it in Everybody we need to talk" Coach said. We all gathered around Coach. "Ever since Andrea Transferred to Devin the team has been a bit off" Coach niall said. "It's because Andrea transferred to Devin right before Nationals" Rylan said. "Here's what i'm thinking we need to find a new Andrea and fast because now that Andrea is gone and it's a week before Nationals call anyone you know we need to win this game" Coach Tomlinson said. 

MEANWHILE AT DEVIN AKA HAWK'S LAYER OF EVIL

KYLE'S POV 

Perfect perfect perfect now that we have Andrea the Williams Day Knights will be nothing but a joke. "Alright girls we have a new girl joining us today" i said. "Everyone meet Andrea" Gia said. "Wait your Andrea Willis from the Williams Day Knights right" A brunette said. "Yeah and you are" Andrea said. "Oh were are my manners i'm Zendaya and if you were still going to school at Williams Day we would've crushed you and your team but now that your here were going to be best friends" Zendaya said. 

ANDREA'S POV 

oh my god this Zendaya girl is creepy but cool mostly creepy. After practice i went home and called up the girls. "GIRLS MEET ME AT THE FIELD IN TEN" i texted. Seconds Later i got responds saying were there, and i'm on my way.  Once at the fields. "What you call the text for Andrea" collins said. "The Hawks are planning well were planning on taking down Me in the nationals but now they're planning new revenge" i said. "Why" Sydney said. "I'll tell you why" Gia said. the girls were startled when they saw Gia. "Andrea what is she doing here" Collins said. " I'm here to tell you that Hawk is planning to destroy this team now that Andrea's gone Hawk also thinks that that your weaker with out her" Gia said.  "Is that why you called the text Andrea" Rylan said. i nodded. "The only reason Andrea transferred to Devin is because my dad caused the problem" Gia said. "Andrea whats she talking about" Collins said. "What's she saying is that Gia and i are Sisters and Hawk is my dad i should've told you guys sooner" i said. " You know you guys do look alot a like" Rylan said. "So your not mad" I said. "Why would we be mad your our best friend and best friends don't get mad at each other" Collins said. "So your playing for the Hawk now and your here" Rylan said. "Once a Knight always a Knight" i said. after that NATIONALS HAPPEND THE NEXT DAY LATER 

HEY YALL HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER BIG STORY FINALLY ENDING COMING YOUR WAY THANKS FOR READING UNTIL NEXT TIME 

EXTRA EXTRA MADI