CHAPTER 11

THE DAY BEFORE NATIONALS 

"Great news everybody one of you girls have the opportunity to get a scholarship to the school of your choice and one other thing Andrea was hand picked from a pool of people to be selected to join the American Soccer league" I said.  If only Andrea were here to hear this news. "Alright now since tomorrow is nationals we need to take down the Hawks and win back the reputation of this team and prove to this school that we are number 1 in the state of California" Niall said.    

AT DEVIN 

"HEY Andrea since were friends now tell me everything you know about your old team" Zendaya said. "Why would i tell you anything about my old team did hawk put you up to this" I asked. "I'm just wondering thats all besides we are team mates no" Zendaya said. "ZENDAYA what are you doing" Kyle said. "I was just wondering about her old school thats all coach" Zendaya said. "Don't you have History to get to" Kyle said. Zendaya nodded and walked to her class. "Sorry about Zendaya she's kinda nosy" Kyle said. "Kinda nosy she asked me what kind of shampoo do i use and she wants to know secrets about my old school" I said. then i got a text that said meet me out side. "Hey um i got to go" I said. and i started walking to the balcony. i looked around and i saw Zendaya, Logan, Gia, and Valerie. "We have something to talk to you about" Gia said. "What is it guys" I said. "We over heard Hawk in his office talking to coaches saying that his plan worked" Gia said. "WHAT PLAN" I yelled. "HIS PLAN WAS ALL ALONG WAS TO GET BACK TOGETHER WITH MOM WHICH HE ALREADY DID AND NOW ONCE HE DID THAT HIS NEXT STEP WAS TO BRING YOU ON THE TEAM AND TAKE DOWN THE WILLIAMS DAY KNIGHTS AT NATIONALS" Gia confessed. "He only used me for a stupid game for me to make his team stronger while the knights get weaker this is not one what this sport is about" i said. "Andrea i know that your mad and y-" Gia said. "Save it i'm done you can play nationals without me " I said. "Andrea wait" Gia said. "I TRUSTED YOU GIA I TRUSTED YOU AND DAD AGAIN NOT KNOWING THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN AND BEFORE NATIONALS HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME THIS BEFORE I SHOULD'VE KNOWN THIS WOULD'VE HAPPENED I'M DONE" I yelled at gia. i walked of and ran to my car. once i got to the house i slammed my car door looking for him. "KYLE WHERES KYLE" i yelled. "Honey whats wrong" Julia asked. "HE LIED TO ME HE LIED TO ME AND YOU" i said. "Who lied honey" Julia asked. "KYLE HE LIED TO  YOU AND ME THE REASON WHY HE  GOT BACK TOGETHER WITH YOU WAS TO GET  ME TO PLAY FOR HIM SO THAT WILLIAMS DAY WILL BE WEAKER I'M DONE WITH THIS PLACE" I said. "Honey what are you saying" Julia said. "What i'm saying is i'm not playing at nationals i'm done with soccer" I said. i ran up to my room and slammed the door shut. i slid down my door with tears running down my cheeks. i tore down every single soccer poster and washed every dream i had. "Andrea" kyle said. " Go away Kyle i don't want to talk to you"I said. i heard footsteps leave my door. i then walked to my bathroom and grabbed a knife and started to cut tiny little cuts. Each cut meant the dream and every game i worked for. i saw blood coming from each cut. How could this have happened  i had it all i had a perfect soccer career and now i threw it all away. 

THE NEXT DAY MORNING OF NATIONALS 

hey hey hey hopefully you liked this chapter more to come sorry it was depressing at the end 

until till next time extra extra madi is out peace out girls schouts