Chapter 3

Today is the first day of practice god hope this goes well. "Hello everyone I'm your new coach" I said. "Where's coach Hemmings " a brunette girl said. "He's no longer coaching what is your name" I said. "Rylan" Rylan said. "We'll Rylan if you want to play on this team you must respect me and respect everyone else got me" I said. "Yes sir" Rylan said. "Great now before any of you can play you must prove to me that you are willing to practice from Monday to Friday night or morning" I said. "That's not fair coach Hemmings never did that" Sydney said. "COACH HEMMINGS IS NO LONGER YOUR COACH" I yelled. "Just face it guys he is our new coach now" a brunette said. "What's your name" I asked. "Rosie Collins but people call me Collins" Collins said. "You see this is a girl who knows what's up and while all of you are complaining on where your old coach is she's accepting the changes" I said. "Sucking up to the coach typical Collins" Andrea said. "I'm not sucking up I'm just wanting to practice unlike you" Collins said. "You are to Collins" Rylan said. "I'm not JUST SHUT UP" Collins said. "Girls quit stop yelling at each other" I said. "Aww are you going to cry Collins your so weak that's why we lost because of you" Andrea said. After that Collins ran off of the field into the school. "WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT ALL OF YOU OWE ME 500 PUSH-UPS" I yelled. I ran into the school finding Collins in the locker room. "Collins what was that about" I said. "They have been bullying me ever since last year since I missed that stupid goal during nationals" Collins said. "Let me tell you something that happened to me during my time playing for the Doncaster rovers" I said. "Ok" Collins said. "I was never the best during my first time playing for the rovers but I got better and I got a lot of hate from other teams and sometimes from my own teammates don't let those girls bring you down your better than this you got me and plus there out there doing 500 push-ups right now" I said. "Really you made them do 500 push-ups" Collins said. "Sure am come on let's get back to the field" I said. Collins and I walked back to the field. "How come Collins doesn't have to do some coach" Andrea said. "She wasn't a selfish brat to her team mates like you" I said. "Alright now time to practice" I said. "But coach we did 500 push-ups" Ashton said. "I know now I'm putting you into groups alright group number 1 is Sydney, Andrea, Rylan, Paige, Hailey, Jojo , Jordan, you group number 1 are practicing kicking drills group 2 is Collins, Kayla, Alexandria, Morgan, Dani, izzy, and Veronica you group 2 defending and group 3 is Britney, AJ, Sophie, coralline, Cora, and Erin group 3 you will be doing the same thing as group 1" I said. "Look at that lil Collins is with the under class man" Andrea said. "Andrea you are sitting out today if I hear any more rude comments about anyone your out for the season you got me" I said. "Yes sir" Andrea said. Practice ran until 9:00 PM. I know it's late and I'm totally getting into trouble with the parents but hey it's football. "Alright that's all for today" I said. "See ya girls later" Collins said. "Bye coach" Rylan said. I walked to my car and I got a call from Niall. "Hey Lou how was practice" Niall said. "There's to many girls Niall would you consider being the second coach" I asked. "Sure I'll be there in a week" Niall said. "I don't have a week ok these girls need more coaching before there first match" I said. "Here's the deal I'll try to be there on Monday" Niall said. "Ok Monday that is great" I said. I drove home and went to bed.