Chapter 4

Listen to feel this moment by pitbull. While reading well because I did and it sounds cool so. ✌🏼️🤓✌🏼 after that listen to pound the alarm anyways sorry for being annoying enjoy the update 🤓😎🤓😎🤓😝😜😝

"Alright girls I'm bringing in a second coach for this team" I said. "Hi everyone I'm Niall" Niall said. "We only have 1 week to prepare for the first meet of the season and I'm under a lot of pressure" I said. "Why it's not like will win" Andrea said. "Look around what do you see people and what kind of people are they coaches and they don't know what I'm capable of so let's go out there and show them" I said. "Alright today we're doing scrimmage spilt up into sides sophomores vs freshman then juniors vs seniors the winning grade plays the remaining team" Niall said. "Looks like what grades going  to lose because we have Collins" Andrea said. "Don't fight just play" Niall said. "First team is seniors vs juniors" I said. "Don't mess up slick" Andrea said. "I'll try not to Andrea" Collins said. "Yeah if you mess up Collins I'm so beating you up" Rylan said. "Like I said I'll try not to" Collins said. "Alright let's play" Andrea said. "Seniors are you ready" Niall said. "Juniors are you ready" I said. "Ready" both teams said. Both teams charged towards the ball. "Collins take this and run" Rylan said. Collins ran with the ball tripped people. "Wow Collins good job" Andrea said. "As I said I'm trying not to mess up" Collins said. "Winner seniors up next is freshman vs sophomores juniors you may join the freshman to help them out" Niall said. "You know I didn't doubt you" Andrea said. "Yeah sure what ever you say Andrea" Rylan said. "Ok I'll admit I was a jerk before" Andrea said. "Don't forget bitch and lier and" Rylan said. "What is this gang up on Andrea day" Andrea said.