Chapter 8

The next day Rylan Collins Sydney and I and some of the lower class man arrived at the air port in Doncaster. When we got there a man holding up a sign that said Rylan Roberts, Rosie Collins, Sydney Montgomery, and Andrea Willis. We then got into a limo and there was a screen it said press play. "Hello girls you probably may be wondering where I am. Well I'm here to tell you I'm in at the Rovers arena. I'll tell you the rest once you get here any ways see you there" Louis said. The screen switched off. We drove to the stadium got out and walked in. "Hello" a voice said. Echoing over the empty stadium. "Welcome girls to Doncaster rovers stadium here you will train eat sleep and train again here so you can get strong and ready as we take on Devin" Niall said. "TRAINING STARTS NOW" I yelled. "ARE YOU READY TO FACE THE CHALLENGE AND TAKE ON DEVIN YES OR NO" Niall yelled. "YES" the girls yelled. "PROVE THAT TO US HERE NOW" I yelled. After training I drove back to my old house to suprise some very special people. "Louis" everyone said. As I entered the house. Then everyone started to sing happy birthday. "How's your team doing" jay asked. "Good actually there actually here in Doncaster" I said. "What are they doing here for" Jay asked. "Training a little to much training though I'm easing up on them tomorrow I'm taking them to tour the city" I said. "Interesting well I would like to meet these girls your coaching" Jay said. Everyone nodded. "Maybe I'll bring them by tomorrow" I said. The rest of the night was fun I caught up with some of my friends that I haven't seen in a long long time and that's how it was that night back home in Doncaster. The next morning was another story.

Hi, and happy holidays from LOUIS, NAILL, ANDREA COLLINS RYLAN SYDNEY AND THE REST OF THE TEAM MORE UPDATES COMING SOON AFTER THE HOLIDAYS. UNTIL NEXT TIME ENJOY AND PLZ VOTE I SEE YALL NOT VOTING DONT ACT LIKE YALL AINT VOTING I SEE DEM NUMBERS AT DA BOTTOM.