I'm sorry (nick)

*this is not on anyone's point of view*

"No shut the fuck up Nicholas." You were pissed at Nick because he threw away your friendship neckless, the one that your best friend had given you, as a promise to always stay friends. She had died a year back and no one could replace it.

"I told you I was sorry Y/n." Nick replies. "It's like you want to get smacked today." You say angrily. "It's a damn friendship neckless why don't you ask her to get you a new one." Nick said and you snapped.

"YES NICK BECAUSE IM SUPPOSE TO SUMMON SOME GHOST ASS SHIT AND MAKE MY BEST FRIEND COME ALIVE AGAIN!" You scream with tears streaming down your face.

Nicks face softens as he questions calmly "dead?"

You turn around not wanting to answer him but he spins you around and asks "what happened?"

You wipe your tears and begin to speak "about a year ago around this time, my best friend Y/b/f/n, she was at a dark period in her life, her grandma died from cancer, she had heart disease, and her parents didn't like her.

Things got so rough that she just killed herself." You try and say as clearly as possible.

"Y/n..." Nick says. "No it's alright, I guess I'll just live with the fact that my best friend threw away my neckless. I'll be alright." I say wiping more tears.

I walk over to the couch and sit down, nick watches me as I sit. He soon comes and joins me.

Nick looks at me, and I look at him. We stare into each other's eyes. Then he grabs my hand and intertwined it with his hand.

Soon we find ourselves leaning in, sparks fly when our lips met, his soft lips atop of mine.

We pull apart, "I really like you y/n." Nick says. "I like you too Nick."

"I'm sorry I lost your neckless." Nick says. "It's okay. " I pause. "It'll always be okay."