Chapter Three

♜Chapter Three♜

****

Ann'Marie's POV:

When we arrived at the hotel, I got nervous as hell! I had no idea what Maria is gonna do when she sees me. What if she still hates me and decides to beat the living sh*t out of me? Or what if she kicks me out of her suite? I know her and she WOULD do stuff like that...

Anyway, we went up to her suite and Princeton knock on the door. I swallowed hard and took a deep breath.

"Hey guys!" Bre said as she opened the door.

We all said "hi" or "hey" one by one as we enter the room.

After we all got in, she led us to where Ria was. She was in a room with a girl knocked out on her bed and I assumed that was Keri just by the way Prod's face lit up when he seen her.

"Baby!" Ria said as she got up and ran over to Princeton. "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too, Ria."

As they had their cute moment. I thought some more about what she could possible do when she see's me completely.

Her and Bre then went around hugging almost everyone. Bre didn't hug Ray or Star and when Ria got to me, her smile faded.

"Uh, hey Maria." I said, tucking some of my hair behind my ear.

"Hi..." She then walked away to go back to Princeton.

I knew she didn't want to see me. But like everyone has probably been saying, who can blame her? I was a b*tch to her and that's what happens when you do bad things, right? Karma, is the word. Or maybe, I still didn't get my Karma yet.

"So are you gonna tell us what went down?" Prodigy asked as he countinue to look at Keri. He was expected her to wake up.

"Yea..." Maria sighed. "Long story short- Madison is schizophrenic because of what one of the MB member did to her when she was younger and that's why she wanted revenge. The po-po caught her today and she has been put back in a Mental Home."

"Wait... Who? And what did they do?" Prodigy asked. "Cause I know damn well it wasn't me..."

"After I say this, y'all will automatically know who it was..." She sighed angrily again. "Years ago, she went to her first MB concert. Around this time, y'all were doing that sh*t were y'all would each bring a girl on stage. Madison happened to be one of those lucky girls. When she was waiting with the other girls backstage, she heard the member that she got picked to be with say, 'Why do I always get the ugly ones?' to Roc."

Roc instantly looked at Ray Ray. It was now obvious that he was that member.

"After hearing this from her favorite celebrity, Madison grew insecure about herself. She would cut herself and stay in her room all the time. No sleeping and no eating. And that's how the 'psych' came out of her. I guess she was born that way and after the way she treated herself, it got worst and more show able. When she was in her room, she had no one to talk to, so she created a ego to be her friend. And after a while, that ego took over her body, making her do crazy things. So, she was put in a mental home, and she broke out to get revenge on MB for ruining her life. And dating Prodigy, was how she got you guys to somewhat trust her..."

I knew it! I knew something changed my best friend. All because of Ray Ray, one of my best friends are in a Mental Home! Do I have the right to slap the sh*t out of him!?? Don't we all??!

"And lets not f*ckin' stop their! " Bre yelled angrily. "Tell them, Ria. Go get her and show tell them. Better yet, I'll do it. Sit ur ass down and rest."