Chapter Six

♜Chapter Six♜

Breaunna's POV:

After Roc told everyone about the All Around The World Tour, Me, Bahja and Zonnique waited till he was finished, then left. Bahja and I drove together in my car and Nique drove by herself. We all just had to meet our manager at a Breakfast Café in the city. It was about a 30-35 minute drive.

"So what do you think Tiny had this meeting about?" Bahja asked me as we got out of the car.

"Honesty, I have no idea.." We both started walking toward the Café. "But I do know that we have to tell her that we quit the group."

"Yup. I know for a fact that she not going to like that..."

I swallowed hard as we opened the door and entered the Café. Zonnique was right behind us.

"Good morning Ladies. Table for three?" The man at the front desk said/asked as we approach him.

"Good morning. And we are actually meeting our manager here." Bahja said.

"Oh.." He looked down at a book, scanned it, then looked back at us. "The OMG Girlz?"

We all nodded.

"Right this way."

All three of us then followed him to the back of the restaurant where we soon seen our manager sitting at a table, drinking a cup of coffee.

"Hey mom!" Nique said in fake excitement.

She was obvious trying to make her mother think there ain't nothing wrong. Lies...

"Y'all are finally here!" She said in excitement. "Have a seat girls."

We all sat down in the order: Bahja, then Me, then Zonnique. And of course my purple haired ass had to be the one in the middle. -_- Anyway, the man told us that a waiter well be here to take our orders in a few minutes and left.

"Is there a tension? Cause I could see it in all of you guy's eyes... What's the problem Breaunna?"

Of course she had to ask me -_- Why? Because I'm the oldest out of all of us.

"hahaha..uh. Well Tiny... me and Bahja wants to uh... quit the group..." Her eyes widened...

Desire's POV:

I was sitting in the kitchen by myself, when I seen Ria walk by with her purse in her hand.

"Where you goin' Ria?" I asked her as she headed toward the front door. She stopped and came back.

"To the mall." She smiled. "If we are going with them on this tour, Im gonna need new clothes, shoes and accessories."

I laughed and nodded. "True."

At the same time, Ray and Taylor walked into the kitchen. Man its crazy how much them two look alike. And Ray is a really good father. I respect him for that. But other than that... no comment...

"Wia!!" Taylor said in excitement.

We all smiled slightly as she wobbled over to Maira.

"Hey, Munchkin." She said picking her up. "You wanna go shopping with Auntie Ria?"

"Gahhhh!!!" She cheered.

"Ray? Can I take her?" Maria asked him. He nodded. "Yay!! Lets go Munchkin!"

Taylor and Ria then felt the house, leaving me and Ray in the kitchen...alone -.-

"So... Can we talk?" He asked me after 2 minutes of silence. I sighed and combed my fingers through my hair.