Chapter Seven

♜Chapter Seven♜

Ann'Marie's POV:

After I was finished with my packing, I had a total of 3 suitcases and a backpack. In 2 of the suitcases, I had clothes. In one of them, I had shoes. Sandals, sneakers, flats, you name it. And lastly, inside the backpack was my electronics, their chargers and my jewelry. I was all packed and ready. I'm just so hype! I get to go all around the world with Mindless Behavior for crying out loud! Wouldn't you be hype?

Anyways, happily I skipped from my room to Desire's room. To see her packing up all herself that she brought here. Her room was completely clean and empty. The only things that remained was bed and the dresser.

"Wow." I said, getting her attention. "When you pack, you pack like your moving out..."

She look at me and I see that her eyes were puffy and red. She looked away and zipped up her last suitcase.

"So... Are you excited about the tour?" I said trying to make her happy. But I failed...

"I'm not going..." She said. "I'm packing so I could go back home."

I frowned and looked at her sadly. I would ask her why, but I already knew. It was obviously because she doesn't want to be anywhere near Ray Ray. I understand where she's coming from but this is too much of a big opportunity. She really should go.

"Please just come, Candy." I said sitting next to her. I understand why you don't want to go, but this is a big opportunity..."

"I don't care, Ann'Marie. I still don't want to go and you can't change my mind."

"Fine, Desire..."

I looked at her and noticed her puffy eyes. I sighed and stood up. I walked toward the door but stopped and turned around when I got to the frame.

"But remember what you told me about running away from your problems. It doesn't solve a thing..."

And with that, I went downstairs to get me a snack.....

Zonnique POV:

Right after my mom told us about going on the All Around The World Tour with Mindless Behavior, I was filled with happiness and relief. I'm happy because I get to go on tour and I'm relieved that the group isn't breaking up. Yea, my mom is mad at me, but at least I get to keep my baby and continue being in the group... well for now.

Anyways, right now I'm getting ready to meet up with Tamara, The OMG Girlz Road Manager. When we are on tour, she comes with us since my mom can't. And she's the best! My mom told us she has something to tell us. So we all decided that we will go over to her hotel today.

Before I go, I want to head back over to Ann'Marie's house so I could pick up Taylor. I want her to meet Tamara. I had gotten ready at my hotel, packed up my stuff for the tour, and brought them out to my car. I might as well check out if the hotel now since all the girls did.

Plus, my mom said our tour bus is parked in the tour bus parking lot of the hotel Tamara 's staying at. So I could just put my stuff away when I get over there. So after I paid for my stay at the hotel, I hopped in my car and headed to Ann'Marie's place.

When I got there, I got out of my car, locked it and started for the front door. When I got there, I knocked on it and after a minute or two, the person I wanted to see opened it. Ray Ray.

"Hey, Zonnique..." He sighed as I walked in.

"Hey." I walked into the living room to see that Taylor's baby bag wasn't in the same spot it was in when I left. "Where's, Taylor? I want to take her with me to see Tamara."