Chapter Ten

♜Chapter Ten♜

(Three Weeks Later)

Location: Oakland, CA

Time: 10:58 A.M.

Date: July 25th, Friday

Roc's POV:

It's been about three weeks since the day we all left. We ended up meeting up with Co Co Jones and Young Marqus in Stockton, CA. Which was the first place we went for the tour. Things aren't going to bad from what I've been seeing. We have only been to one place though. For the first two weeks, we all ain't do nothing but practice. The week after was actually when the tour really started, when we performed. We got there a few hours after we left, stay for practice, then performed at the Bob Hope Theatre, and left the morning after.

We now had just arrived at the hotel in Oakland, CA and me and the guys are in a tour bus. All the managers came to a conclusion that boys and girls can't be on the same bus. And especially after finding out about Taylor, of course they all agreed to it. Walter was pissed to the fullest. And he tried not to show it. We all knew though. After he seen how good of a father Ray was, he lightened up a bit. I know he still mad though. And what made him even more angry, is that Ray decide to expose Taylor to the fans, two days ago. He said he did it because he felt like they needed to know. He said- and I quote,

"If the fans judge me and Star for having Tay, then their not real fans."

Which I kind of agreed with him on. Most of them actually loved the fact them two had a child together. But they still didn't like Maria. That pissed me off a little. And I know Marie knows about it. I don't know about Princeton though.

But back to all the managers. What they don't know is, sometimes were all hang in one hotel room even though there's supposed to be two to each room. And there over 10 of us- wait let me count:

1. Me

2. Ray

3. Prince

4. Prod

5. Myles {DJ Big Deal/Our DJ}

6. Marie

7. Ria

8. Keri

9. Des

10. Courtney {CoCo}

11. Bahja

12. Bre

13. Marqus

Yea, more than ten. We be switchin' and stuff. ;) We bad. I ain't say Zonnique because she don't really chill with us. She always be with her mom. But its ight. We got Tay anyway.

So when we were at practice in the dance studio in , each of the girls would either chill with us, OMG or CoCo. Actually, Keri is the only one the hung out with Courtney. With OMG, most of the time was Des and sometimes Ria. And with us was mostly Ria, Tay and Ann'Marie.

I think the only reason Ann'Marie came with us most of the time was because she didn't want me to pay any attention to Maria. Which I found completely stupid. Why would I do that kind of stuff? And why would I do it infront of Princeton? She really needs to chill. She already expressed the fact that she doesn't trust me, what's next?

Anyways, when we got off the bus with our stuff, Walter told us that today MB will be spending time in the studio. The OMG Girlz, Young Marqus and CoCo Jones all got a day off though. But were not gonna be working on anything in particular though. So it's somewhat a day off too.