Chapter Thirteen

♜Chapter Thirteen♜

Bahja's POV:

I laid in my room inside the suite me and Desire shared, pretending to sleep. Let’s just say, Zonnique is coming over to talk to Des and I want to hear and record every last bit of their conversation. So I hid my iPod in a vase in the living room and left it on the recording app. Call me crazy, but these two are up to no good and I'm not liking it. Des is just not the same anymore and I don't like that neither.

"Is Bahja here?" I heard Zonnique ask Des. I mentally rolled my eyes. "Cause, you know..."

"Yea. but she is knocked out in her room. Don't worry about her."

 "Good. So guess what happened at the studio today!"

 "What? Tell me." Bahja cheered.

 I just laid there in shock, listening to the story. I honestly knew Roc had feelings for Ria, cause he told me last week...

*Flashback*

 All the girls were in some random store walking around, just helping Tiny and Tamara look for outfits for our first show.

 "Ugh. I’m just ready to go..." I heard Zonnique mumble to herself.

 Of course we all knew why she was mad. Taylor was having her own little good time talking up a storm with Ria. We all ain't know what she was saying, but it was too cute.

 "Oh really?" Ria said, while her and Tay walked hand in hand in front of the group.

 "Grrrrblishhh bla murggly tloo, Wia." Tay replied.

 As they continued to chat, I started looking around to see if I could find anything that caught my eyes. That’s when I see Roc's creepy ass peeking at someone from outside the store we were in. I followed his eyes expecting to see him looking at his girlfriend. Boy was I wrong! He's looking at Mariiiiia!

 "I'll be right back." I told everyone, before I started walking toward Roc. He was watching her so hard that he didn't even see me walking up to him. Creepy ass.

 "So I creep, yea. Just creepin' on the down low. And nobody's supposed to knooow..." I sang, TLC's song 'Creep', finally getting his attention.

 "Oh h-hey, Bahja..." He chuckled, taking his eyes off Ria.

 "What's up."

 "Your what's up. Why you creepin' on Ria?" A smirk came across my face.

He sigh and blushed at the same time and looked around, making sure no one would hear.

 "Please don't tell anyone this, B." I nodded, waiting for him to say what I already thought.

 “I have feelings for, Ria..." I smiled and start dancing back into the store.

 "So I creep, yea. Just creepin' on the down low. And nobody's supposed to knooow." I sung the same lines again as I walked into the store. I turn and looked back at outside the store and Roc was nowhere in sight. "What the..." I mumbled to myself.

 "He really is a creep..."

*End Of Flashback*

Ever since that day, Roc has been coming to me for advice. I honesty was really happy that he does. It's good to know someone cares about my opinion.