Chapter Twevle

♜Chapter Twelve♜

Zonnique's POV:

"Ughhh," I groaned as me and Taylor walked into our hotel room with Tamara.

My mom was knocked out on the couch and she had papers in her had. We set our bags down and sat down. Tay continued to whine and pout.

Tay has done nothing all day but give me a hard time and cry for Ria. And us being out in the open made matter completely worse. People constantly kept looking at us. Not to mention, a lot of our fans were. So now I know, imma get known as a bed mother. F*ck...

"It's ok, Nique." Tamara said to me. "Call Ray and have her come pick her up."

I nodded and she went to her room. I went in search for my phone. After finding it, I clicked on his contact name, 'Rayan' and it started ringing.

"What Nique..." He answered after 4 rings, sounding annoyed. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Can you come pick up Taylor? She doesn't want to stay with me."

"I'm kind of busy in the studio. You could drop her of though. Were in studio 3 ."

Before I could reply, he hung up.

"...D*ckhead..." I mumbled quietly to myself as I put my phone away.

I grabbed Tay and her baby bag, and headed out to the studio. I need to talk to Des about our plan after this...

Ria's POV:

Right now, I'm sitting in the studio that me and Breaunna have been in for the past couple of hours, crying my eyes out. I feel like a f*ckin' hoe right now. I mean, how the hell could me and Roc almost kiss? We both are seeing other people. And not to mention it but his girl is my cousin and my boy is practically his brother. If it wasn't for Bre, we would if been lip to lip. And what if someone else saw? Lawd.

"So you like Roc now?" Breaunna asked me, as she at next to me.

"No. I don't have feelings for him at all. That's why I don't understand why I was leaning in to kiss him." I said, truthfully. "I'm so f*ckin' stupid..."

"No your not, Ria. It was just ones moment. Just for get it. It wasn't that big of a deal since y'all ain't kiss." She was some what right.

"I know." I sighed. "But I'm still gonna tell Jacob. I would feel wrong not to."

"I respect you for that." She smiled.

I smiled back slightly and gave her a sisterly hug.

"I lub you!" I said in my baby voice. She chuckled.

"I love you too. Now go talk to Prince. Imma find another song for us to record."

She got up and went out of the booth to look for the song and I pulled out my phone, calling Princeton. I just want to get this over with. I love him to much to not tell him.

"Hey, Mami." He answered, instantly send chills down my back.

"Hi-i Jacob. Can you please meet me in Studio 15?.. Right now."

"Sure. Is everything ok?" He sounded worried.

"Yea. I just... Gotta tell you something..."

"Ok. See you in a few. Love you." A smile came across my face.

"Love you too."

As soon as we got off the phone the first thing I did was grab my chips and leave the room, heading for studio 15.