Chapter Fourteen

♜Chapter Fourteen♜

Marqus's POV:

"Maybe we should go over there... " I said to her as I rubbed my head. I feel stressed out.

"Why? So we could hear bullsh*t?"

"Look, Ann'Marie. I honestly don't think you should've broke up with Roc. Especially since you kissed me..."

She looked at me with sadness in her eyes and stood up. "I know Marqus. I-I... I'm just gonna leave... "

After she left I made sure the door was locked and sat back down. I have a feeling things are going to get crazy.

But Ann'Marie kind of got me upset when she told me why she broke up with Roc. What made me even angrier, is that she said she didn't tell him that me and her kissed. I'm a respectful and serious person when it comes to relationships. So I don't believe in cheating or lying.

On top of that, I don't believe in fake sh*t. That why imma' tell Roc what happened...

Ria's POV:

I was in me and Bre's suite, watching TV with Bre and my baby Taylor. We we're watching the episode of Spongebob when SpongeBob and Patrick went inside of Squidward. That sounds really nasty.

Anyways, there was a knock at the door and I went to get it. I open the door and just to see a Ann'Marie standing out there. I sighed and stepped out there with her, shutting the door behind me.

I honestly don't care if she was here about Roc and me almost kissing. We didn't kiss, meaning we didn't actually cheat.

"Ria, I-I... gotta tell you something... " She said after a long silence.

"Go ahead." I became curious.

"...I broke up with Roc..." I raised my eyebrows.

"What! Why?" She sighed.

"I don't know! I was just guilty... "

"Guilty?" I scrunched up my face. "For what? "

"I...I kissed Marqus..." My mouth dropped.

"WHAT?!" I screeched. "Why would you cheat on Roc?"

"Ria! Talk lower. And... because I really like him..."

I shook my head. "Does that make you feel less guilty?"

"...No..." She looked down. 

I opened the door ready to go back in the suite.

"Tell him before the next show... or I will."

I shut the door, locked it and sat down next to Tay.

Bre was knocked out and Tay was on the verge of going to sleep as well. She looked at me sleepily and climbed in my lap. She rested her head on my chess and I smiled.

"Night Munchkin." I said.

She smiled a little and closed her eyes. She yawned, causing me to yawn too.

I was getting tired, But I don't want to go to sleep until I know Roc is OK...

Ray Ray's POV

"Where the hell could he be?!" Myles yelled in frustration.

Its now exactly,  10:03 p.m. and we still ain't find Roc. I mean come onnnn!  Where the fuck could this nigga be?!

"We looked everywhere..." Prince stressed. "What we gonna do now?"

"Go home..." We heard someone say from the distance.