Chapter Five

♜Chapter Five♜

(That Same Night)

-11:23 PM

Everyone went off in their little cliques to go night, night. At Ann'Marie's house, was Roc Royal, Desire, Bahja and herself of course. In Maria's hotel suite was Breaunna, Keri, Princeton and Prodigy. And lastly, Zonnique and Ray Ray were in Nique's hotel room with cute ole' Taylor.

Zonnique's POV:

Slowly, I slipped my hoodie over my head as I tip-toed out of the room. Once I got out of the door, I made sure it was locked and made my way outside to my car.

As soon as I got to sit down in the driver seat, my phone went off in my pocket, indicating that I got a text message. I took it out and read it. After word, I throw my phone down on the back seat.

"I just...need a drink..." I said to myself as I sped out of the parking lot...

Princeton's POV:

Right now I'm in Ria's hotel suite and im in the bed room with Ria. =) Me and her are cuddled up on the bed and she's playing in my hair. I am really, really, really excited about the fact that's she having my baby. My mom already likes her. Hell, my mom wants her to have her grandchild. Isn't that a great start? And I plan to be there for her throughout the whole pregnancy.

"Jacob, do you even want a baby?" She asked me. "What about your mom? What if she doesn't like the idea of you have a child right now? Damn... she's gonna hate me! Does she even like me anywa-"

"Ria chill." I laughed. She then frowned.

"Are you laughing at me?" She cried. "Its not funny!"

She got up quickly and ran into the bathroom. I ran after her but she slammed and locked the door before i could get there. Damn...

"Maria, please open the door... I wasnt laughing at you."

"What happened?" Bre asked as she came into the bedroom. I sighed.

"He was laughing at me!" Ria continued to cry.

"No I wasn't babe. I was laughing at how nervous you were. My mom loves you. She wants you to be the mother of my children."

"Really?"

"Yea. She likes you. Just...please open the door..."

Slowly, she opened the door and walked out of the bathroom. I reached my arms out for her to give me a hug and she did that. And damn she smells like green apples...I like green apples ;)

Bre then smiles, shook her head and backed out of the room.

"Lets go to bed, Baby." Ria said.

And thats what we did. Cause I am tired as f*ck! ...

Ann'Marie's POV:

Its almost 12 am and guess what? I still can't sleep! :/ Ever since the day the whole event with Maria, Roc and I had taken place, and everyone had stopped talking to me, I couldn't sleep right. It's like, my body is not letting me sleep until me and Ria are on good terms. With Roc, I got a good 3 hours of sleep, but not enough. And God knows when Ria will forgive me. :/

So I sat up, pulled out my phone and started writing the text message. That's the only thing I could do anyway.

To: Maria

'Maria, I know its early but... I really need u to reply to this message. I am REALLY REALLY SORRY for what I said to u. I wish I could take it back, but I can't. I don't think of u in any of those ways. I actually look up to you. Ur a great cousin and I love the sh*t out of u. I know it was u who got Roc to stay the night with me. And that made me feel even worse. So plz just come over tomorrow so we could talk.. Plz.'