Chapter Four

♜Chapter Four♜

Prodigy's POV:

"Wait, the dog just came out of no where?" I laughed as I eat my fries. She nodded.

"And we ran for our lives! I thought that sh*t was gonna eat us."

"So where is your friend now?" She sighed.

"In Altanta. She moved there a couple months ago."

"Oh... I bet you miss her?"

"Yea. We go back to Elementary School."

"That's cool. So y'all are like family?"

"Pretty much. We have so much history that I lost track."

"I hope I get to meet her one day..."

"Me too..." She smiled and drank her Mango Smoothie.

We all were finished with our food and all we had was our drinks. At that same time, Ann'Marie, Bahja and Desire walked in.

"Hey guys." Des said in a low tone as they sat down and a three-people table across from us.

"Hey..." We all replied in a sympathetic tone.

I watched as Marie glared Roc angrily and crossed her arms. Damnnn yall should of seen them arguing in the hotel! It was crazy! Ohhh and what makes it worse is that it was about him liking Ria. What if he does have feelings for her? I coupd state all the things that could go wrong. But the bigger question is, how does Maria feel about Roc?

"I can feel the tension in this area..." Bahja said as she played with the Coke bottle in her had. She had bought is before she came here. "Is there another problem?"

"Accually, yes." Marie said rolling her eyes. " Roc happens to-"

"NO THERE ISNT!" Roc cut her off. He then stood up. "Can we please talk outside, Ann'Marie?"

She rolled her eyes once again and everyone but Ria watched them as they walked outside of Mc Donalds. It was so obvious that Maria didnt give a damn about Ann'Marie and she wasnt afraid to show it. She does her best to ignore the girl and its so funny.

"When will the drama end?" I heard Desire mumble to herself.

And I couldn't agree more with that statement. For almost a month we all had to deal with bullsh*t and I really can't wait till it ends as well....

Ann'Marie's POV:

"What do you want, Roc?" I asked angrily. He rub his head.

"I want you to stop assuming sh*t and act like a really girl friend."

"How am I gonna do that if you like another girl!"

"Ain't no one said I like her thought! This is why I stop talking to you the first time! You do nothing but accuse me of doing sh*t!"

My angry face expression softened and I gave him a sympathetic look. He still looked angrily and in his eyes you could see how hurt he was. I sighed and grabbed his hands.

"Look Chresanto. I'm sorry for doing these stuff but, I only do it because of my past. To many people hurt me.."

"To many people hurted Ria but you still said what you said to her right?" I looked down and played with my finger.

"Yea.. I'm really sorry about that Roc. But she doesn't want anything to do with me. I texted her to tell her that I was sorry but she didn't reply. Meaning she ain't forgive me yet..."