September social

(Sorry but I had no Idea how to bring this up without skipping sometime ) READ A/N it's important

September social

2 months later

Chaz pov

It had been two months since our official get to gather and everything was going great . People at school loved me , Zachary's family loved me , and me and my mom were speaking again .

"Hey zazzy can you come here for a second " ? Zachary called from the patio .

I got up off the couch and turned off the tv and headed towards the patio and when I got there I gasps . There were candles everywhere and rose petals in a trail leading outside towards the woods . I started to follow the trail as candles lit the way . As I crossed the first line of trees I saw the tops that the tops of trees were lined with Christmas lights giving the forest a beautiful glow I was looking around not paying attention to where I was going . Untill I came upon a clearing in the woods a pond was off to the left with Lilly pads floating with candles on top of the reflecting on the water . In the middle of the clearing there was a small picnic blanket with a basket on top with rose petals sprinkled on top. I was in so much shock I didn't notice someone coming up behind me . I felt a hand touch my shoulder and I reacted without thinking going back to my training from the last two months . I grabbed the persons hand and used all my strength to flip them over my shoulder . Then I flipped him over so that the stranger was on his stomach I twisted his hand behind his back ignoring his protests .

"Dude be quiet I don't know you but I'm pretty sure your a rouge and so just stop struggling and wait until my boyfriend gets here" . I said to the person

I mind linked Zachary 'hey were are you'? I asked

"Right here I heard the person under me say . I stared at the person and then noticed stared to notice the blue eyes .

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry ". I said in a rushed voice as I let go of him .

"Ha " he said rubbing his wrists " I guess those fighting lessons are paying off " he joked his voice laced with humor . I just smiled sheepishly

" we'll this is not how I wanted this to go " he said "but after all that ", he took a deep breath " Chasmin Fina A/N( pronounced feena)A/N Brookes your beautiful , smart , kind and I have no Idea what I did to deserve you make me laugh and you light up the whole room when you smile . What I'm trying to say is " he bent down on one knee and pulled out a big velvet box and he opened it I stared wide and watery eyed as I looked down at the most beautiful necklace ever . " Chasmin Fina Brookes will you go to the September social with me? "

I gasped the September social was the closest thing to prom and at VHS it was a pretty big thing I heard girls gossiping about them all ready ordering their dresses 5 months in advance . I nodded not trusting my voice . And he breathed a sigh of relief as he got up and stood behind me to put the necklace on me . " this necklace was given to my mother when my dad asked her to go to the social" he said

I finally found my voice. "I... I .. I can't take this it belongs to your mom . " I said

" No she told me to give it to you she wants you to have it . She said , and these were her words exactly ' give her this necklace and tell her how you feel because I want her to wear it and then give it to one of my grandchildren when they go to the social and if she doesn't accept make her you don't deserve her not the other way around ' . He said mimicking her voice .

I laughed and turned around with the necklace now around my neck .

"Thank you" I said and gave him a hug " now I'm hungry is there food in that basket "? I asked pointing towards the blanket .

He chuckled and pulled me towards the blanket . And that night we just sat there and ate and talked and I was happy .

----------------------------------------------------

SO I WANT TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE READ THIS IF ANYBODY DOES SO IF YOU DO COMMENT AND ILL TAG YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER AND RECOMMEND SOMETHING YOUR WRITING