Daddy dont go

Chapter 3 daddy don't go

Zachary's pov

We got in the car and she seemed tense . Even though she was putting a bandana around her head to stand as a headband I could tell she was upset. "What's the matter? Did I do something wrong ? " I asked my wolf whimpered at the thought if hurting her or her feelings . " Why did you call me minny? " she asked completely ignoring my question . " I don't know it just came out is that a pro-" she cut me off " don't call me that " she said with a raised voice and for a split second I saw her being vulnerable and I don't think she likes that. My mate was like a 5,000 piece jigsaw puzzle and I was nowhere close to finishing her.

Chasmin's pov

I felt bad for snapping at him . I wasn't usually a mean person so when I yelled at him my heart sank . I knew how to stand up for myself but being mean and making smart remarks to people who deserved it was two different things. We arrived at school and I hopped out the car and ran to the opposite side tackling Zachary with a hug " I normally don't hug people but for some reason I feel like I need to give you a hug I'm sorry so sorry for yelling at you . I said into his shirt he was quiet for a second untill he said in a small whisper "do you want to talk about it ?" I nodded my head my brain was telling my no but all my other arteries and my heart was screaming yes "come on " he said grabbing my hand and leading me to the library "it's early no one will be coming in here so start when your ready I'm all ears " he stated I nodded slowly and toke a deep breath "it all started one rainy morning ".