Love parrots

Love parrots

Chaz pov

I looked over at Joshua "you ready to get beat shiny?" I asked him . His nickname referring to his bald head although he was my age you couldn't tell he was a Leukemia patient he looked extremely healthy besides his lack of hair of course .

He looked over at me and grinned " Last one to your room wins ! " He shouted as he took off.

"Hey no fair " I yelled as I quickly caught up with him we both rolled down the hallways of the hospital as fast as we could yelling 'excuse me's ' and 'sorry's' as we maneuvered our way around people . This was our 7th wheelchair race and it was our tie breaker .

"Chasmin Fina Brooks get your butt back here this instant " . I turned around but already knew who it was my mom had been fussing over me all day and so I ran away while she wasn't looking and met Josh/shiny . Now she's finally found me in this 10 story building . Dang !

"Change of plans I go to my room you go to yours and ill call you when we can finish this kay? " I asked looking over at him

"Yeah I need to go take my pills anyway see ya later Chaz!" he said as he whelmed back to his room .

"Just get up and walk ". I told him smiling

He looked back and smirked "Nah to main stream ".

I chuckled and looked back noticing my mom was getting close to me I wheeled my way back to my room quickly and jumped into bed turning on the t.v. and folding my hands on my lap . When she got to the room she looked pissed .

"Why hello mother " I said in a sweet voice " Where on earth have you been ?"

Elyssa's pov

I woke up with a pounding headache 'gosh I didn't even do anything wrong ' I thought to myself I got out of bed and grabbed some pain killers from the cabinet and drank it with the leftover coffee mom made this morning . 'Work work why arent you working ?' i thought . I stood there sipping my drink and my thoughts drifted to Zachary and Chaz I wish I had a mate that loved me as much as he did her . as my mind thought of my possible mates my headache went away . I wonder if Dimitri will be at the hospital today . "Well Chaz looks like I'm coming for a visit .

Dimitri's pov

I walked in to the hallway that led to Chasmin's room . I had really missed her she had been like a sister to me and when Aiden (her uncle ) told us they were dead my whole family was devastated . What's that smell I thought to myself as I looked around it smelled like strawberries and coffee . I walked into Chasmins room and her friend and her mom was standing there . She looked as if she was giving Fina a lecture but when I walked in she noticed us . "Oh good hey Elyssa hey Demitri this girl has been driving me crazy because the pills are still in her system so it makes her crazy moody and -". she finally noticed me I wore an amused smile on my face . " Demitri how are you ? Why are you here ? Where is everyone ? " She asked quickly firing questions at me .

I smiled and told her the answer she wanted to hear . " My dads here ". her my mom my dad and her husband where all best friends in high school.

Her eyes widened in excitement .

"Really ? Ok so here's what's going to happen you to are in Chaz duty make sure she stays here and I'm going to go find J and get a coffee or something because I need to get out of this hospital . "

I laughed and said " Alright you go have your break we'll stay here ".

She didn't have to be told twice she shouted a quick thank you as she bolted out the door .