Demitri and Uncle JJ

Uncle JJ

Chaz pov

"Listen to me I know how tempting this place may feel , I know how you feel this tugging at your heart making you want to stay but you can't you have another life to live its not time for you to go yet . " he said

"But daddy I didn't even get enough time to spend with you , I miss you , mommy misses you ." I told him my voice trembling

"I miss you guys too but I've always been there honey watching you and your mom watching you grow up into this beautiful girl . ". He said as unsure tears showed in his eyes

I looked around at what I was guessing to be heaven . It reminded me of the book I read by a little boy called 'Heaven is for real ' . The golds and whites and oranges mixed making it peaceful and beautiful . After I passed our I started walking around when my dad found me and asked why I was there . When I told him what happened he told me what the reason for me passing out and having mood swings was . We hung out for awhile catching up and for a while I forgot what it was like not having him around . But now he was trying to make me go back .

" WHO'S BUTT AM I KICKING ? " I heard someone yell making me jump and look around " I DON'T CARE IF YOUR MY BROTHER IF THIS IS YOUR FAULT IF SHE DIES I WILL PERSONALLY TORTURE THEN BURY YOU ALIVE WITH A CASKET FULL OF BLOOD SUCKING SCORPIONS . BROTHER OR NOT I WILL KILL YOU !!!"

I looked around the voice sounded family but I couldn't exactly pin point it .

"Minney look there's not much time follow these steps in this order love . Are you listening. ? " he asked and I nodded

"Good ok first open your eyes slowly the light will kill you . Second look to your left and tell that young man with his head in his hands it's not his fault . Then look to your right and tell that hyper girl that she won't be kicking any butt today because its no ones fault and remind her shes still on probation . "

By now his voice was starting to fade and everything was looking blurry .

"Say hi to JJ for me ." I cut him off "wait uncle JJ ?" I asked surprised

His voice was barely above a whisper now but I still heard him .

"I love you Minney and tell your mom she'll always be my chrysanthemum in my field of daisies ".

Beep . Beep. Beep . Beep. Beep. Beep .

"Oh my gosh will someone turn off that stupid noise " . I said

I tried to open my eyes but instantly closed them when the light blinded me . I slowly opened my eyes remembering my dads rule I looked over and saw Zach looking at me amazed .

"Zach it's. not your fault ok." I said as he continued to look at me shocked fill on his face I looked to my right and was instantly assaulted with a hug .

"Lyss Hun I'm sorry to say you won't and can't be kicking anybody's buts tonight 1. Because its no ones faults but my wolfs 2. Your still on probation for putting that guy in the hospital ." I told her .

"Hey that's not fair he slapped my butt without asking for permission he was a complete sleaze and he must have been at least 45 and as if that wasn't enough he was bald you know how I feel about bald people ." She said in a defensive tone

"If he asked would you have let him ?" I asked raising my eyebrows

"No .... But that's besides the point .". I just laughed at her and shook my head

Just "then the door opened and a guy who looked really familiar walked in in green slacks and nurses shirt . I narrowed my eyes as i tried to figure out where I've seen him before . He looked up from his clipboard .