chapter 9- fight back

I woke up in a old house and the room I was in looked grey and dusty. I moved my arms and and legs when I looked down and they werre free. Matter of fact all of me was free. this only made it more easier for me. I tried getting up but I kept collapsing on the floor about 3 good times. I was weak. I couldn't feel my knee and my left eye was heavy and stung like BITCH! I looked to my left and found a knife. I didn't see anyone around so I grabbed it and put it in my back pocket. " now where the hell is my phone?" I mumbled to myself. I looked by the old dusty ass TV and saw a hitlist instead. My name was first and then my mother followed by Olivia and treasure. These guys are after not only me but my family. I reached to grab the list and was startled by a loud vibration. It was my phone. I ran to it by an old couch and it was shutting down. The last time frame .I saw was 10:56 pm. I put my phone in my front pocket and tried finding an escape . There were no windows. I was in a old attic and there were no windows! Kind of shit is that?! There were stairs but god knows where I would in up and who was down stairs. I guess I had to try. I walked slowly down the stairs and they started creeking. Errr errr errr. " shut the fuck up" I whispered harshly. I continued to tip toed down the stairs and when I got to the bottom I opened the door and peeked out. I didn't see many people around. Actually nobody was around so it was safe for me to walk out the door. I crept out and walked to the front door carefully. When I saw a picture of jorden all up and through the house. He must be related to these fools somehow. " Bitch ass" I scoffed looking at the pictures. And as soon as I was about to open the door and leave I heard a voice. "Hey! Where the hell you going" a guy pushed me against the wall and reached in his back pocket. I looked around as I was pinned up and grabbed the knife in my pocket. Thoughts quickly came to my mind. Shit don't do this .... you'll go to jail. I heard my inner self speak. But looks like I'm going to jail! I stabbed him before he could pull another move and he gasped and fell to the ground. I heard footsteps approaching and looked at the dead guy. He had a gun peeking out of his pocket and I grabbed it and the extra bullets. I took it and the knife with me and ran out. By the time I got to the hotel it was 1:30 am. I used my key and it didn't work. Really? I kept trying the key and it wasn't working for shit. They kicked us out! "Fuck!" I yelled hitting the door. I'm tired. I'm weak. I got someone else's blood all over me and I'm in pain like a mother fucker. Then a small maid lady came by. "Sir we moved you to a bigger room" she said. I stood up straight and looked at her. "Room 303.." she said and gave me the key. "Thank you" I looked at her and went to find my room. It was on the 3rd level where all the suites were. I guess that was a bright side. I walked into the room and treasure slammed the shower door. She got out with a towel wrapped around her. ! "Isaiah?" She ran to me. "Isaiah I been calling you!" She began."I'm sorry. My phone was dead"

She looked at me and yelled "what happened to your eye? !" She tried touching it. I moved her hand. "I'm fine."

"Your not fine! Look at your eye Isaiah" she pulled me into the bathroom mirror. " treasure I'm going to be alright."

"And how do you know that?"

"I killed one of the guys... I found a knife and he saw me trying to sneak out when I stabbed him and took something from him."

:

Treasure looked at me weird. "What did you take?" She asked.

I pulled out the 007 pistol and raised it in between me and treasure. Her eyes followed it and she gasped. " your on that hitlist, as well as me, my mother and Olivia ... they want us all dead. It's time to fight back." I told her. "Isaiah... we can't handle no guns!" She looked at me. "Treasure touch this" I instructed. She shook her head no. "I won't. " I grabbed her hands and made her touch it. "this.........this is going to save our lives. " I said above a whisper. She looked at me and closed her eyes. "You have to trust me." I rubbed her jawline. She didn't respond. "Trust me?" I asked. she slowly but surely nodded