chapter 6 - dead futures

The next day I woke up to the smell of pancakes. It was treasure that ordered room service. Damn it smelled good. "Rise and shine" treasure smiled. I looked at her her and smiled a little. She grabbed a fork full of pancakes and fed it to me. Chew chew swallow. "Nice way to wake me up" I smiled .

"I just want you to know that.. I got your back. no matter what."

She said. She kissed me and I kissed her back. Being with treasure in this hotel took my mind off of a lot of things. I was thinking about how I was going to live but at the same time I wasn't because I knew these guys weren't on my ass like before. Maybe because they expected me to be at school but I wasn't. " I'm going to shower. " treasure announced and walked into the bathroom. I slowly got up and followed her in closing the door behind myself. She must nit have heard me with the shower running and how she was already in there so I got naked and snuck up behind her in the shower. I slowly breathed down the back of her neck followed by kissing it..her head tilted back like always and she smiled. "Can I thank you for being here for me?" I asked. She nodded. I worked my way to the side of her neck just kissing it from behind. She moaned a little and before I knew it, all that foreplay became pure sex in the shower. "Uhhh " she moaned in my ear. I carressed her lower back as she bounced on me. " don't stop treasure !" I groaned. She leaned forward and held me tight as we both came. It wasn't necessarily sex we had it was more of love we made. I kissed her neck and we finally got out of the shower and began getting dressed. " you know ... we have to go to school tomarrow " I told her as I started fixing my pants "Yeah. You sure you wanna go there?"

I wasn't quite ready to go but I knew I had to. "Who knows .. maybe they will be gone by the time I arrive tomarrow. I mean they can't stalk me too long right?"

Treasure shrugged and looked as if she wasn't feeling it. "I don't trust it ." She shook her head.

"Trust what?"

"Isaiah. You shouldn't go to school tomarrow. I'll go instead."

" no... I don't feel comfortable with that."

"Please? I just want to protect you."

I saw where she was coming from and all but I wasn't feeling this shit whatsoever!.

"I understand treasure but its too risky..."

" okay how about I stay half the day then come back here at 12?"

"What time does 1st block start?"I asked

"7:30 but I dont have 1st block so I'd go to 2nd which is 8:55"

Okay so ... technically she'd spend only about 3 hours there and come right back here at the hotel. It shouldn't be that bad.

" ... 3 hours huh?" I thought outloud.

"3 hours Isaiah. Then I'll be back here with you." She smiled.

"Alright. Go to school tomarrow but call me if anything happens!" I told her.

"I will . "

I walked over to her and kissed her. God knows I didn't want to go through with this shit from the bottom of my heart. But I'm a bigger target then treasure is so it's safer for her to go to school then it is for me.