Chapter 2 -The killing

That night at approximatly 2:30AM-

I walked inside the house from the annerversary party and found my mother sitting on the couch. "hey ma." I nodded closing the door behind me. I looked at ma and she had this look on her face as if she's been drinking and had a lot on her mind. "Isaiah?" She asked. "yes ma'am"  I walked over to her and sat down beside when I noticed a empty bottle of alchohal tipped over. "drinking your sorrows away huh?" I asked. 

"Dont think nothing much of it" She looked at me. She seemed pretty sober at the time which only means she was drunk in the early part of the day. I peered over putting my elbows on my knees. "well wassup?" I asked. "just thinking." Usually when she said the opperative words "just thinking" it always had something to do with my pops. "what about him " I asked. "what about who?" she looked at me. I chuckled a little nervous to hear what she had to say. "about Isaac". I never really called my pops "dad" or anything because he wasnt much of a father figure ; considering, he died shortly after I was born. I looked in the corner of my eyes and my mother dazed out. I didnt know what she was thinking about but soemthing told me it was Isaac.

-Sandra's flashback-

It was a black cadalilac We pulled up in. I left my son with my sister while Isaac met with 3 men. 

"you stay here, understand?" He instructed. I nodded my head as he got out of the car.  He stood infront of the driver side window talking to people across the street. I didnt understand why he wanted to keep his distance but later I found out.  I peeked to the visable part of the window where I could check out what was going on. I saw a girl with blonde short curly hair like the beautiful maryalin monroe. her nose was slim and small, her lips were the perfect shape and she had eyes of an angel, big and brown but they looked like they were filled with hurt.  I saw a tear fall down her cheek as she looked at isaac and shook her head. I looked up at him and he was eyeing a guy with corn rolls in his head. The window was cracked and I could hear little to nothing but they things I did hear , I knew I would forever hold in my spirit " Lastimas mi Hermana eh?(you hurt my sister huh?) I heard and Then Issac looked at The lady crying. "Todo te di Isaac (I Gave you everything Isaac) " .. I looked closly at The females hand movement and She pulled out a knife.  I couldnt help but wonder what the hell was going on. "que demonios esta haciendo ella? (What the hell is she doing?)" I looked even closer and her left hand traced around her heart, before my eyes could adjust She stabbed herself unexpectedly. she stabbed herself 3 times and dropped the knife with tears flowing down her cheeks. The 3 men looked at her in shock. " brenda en!(brenda no!)" the guy with braids yelled as her caught her in the mist of her falling. he began to cry as she died in her arms. "hermana , por favor! ( sister please)" he sobbed and looked up at issac. "usted(you)" he muttered in anger and slowly stood up. "todo esdo es tu culpa (this is all your fault) " he yelled pulling out a gun. Wait... It all happened quickly and I was still confused as to what was going on and why this man was holding a gun to my husbands chest from across the street. "podemos resolver esto (we can work this out!) " Isaac pleaded as the gun was being cocked. my heart started fiercly racing with the emotions flying and I started to find myself in tears. "no" I whispered. "ninguna perra, que mato a mi familia (no bitch you killed my family)" the guy said with tears in his eyes. "ahora yo destruyo el tuyo (now I destroy yours) he wiped his last tear and I scream "Nooooo!" I squeezed my eyes shut and continued crying for mercy of my husband and when I looked up the car on the opposite side was gone and issac was gunned down beside the car.

-end of flashback-

"ma?" I asked and she finally snapped out of her zone. "im sorry ... I was thinking about something isaiah." she nodded. "do you want to tell me what about?" ma shook her head and stood up. "ma, I know when somethings wrong with you. your just going to stay silent about it?" I asked. "ISaiah, it's nothing. get to bed, you got school in a few hours and it's already 2 am." she nodded and walked upstairs. "whatever... shit." I mumbled under my breath as I went downstairs to kiss olivia goodnight

To be continued.

Note- when you see a flashback, the story/flashback will always be told in that imparticular persons perspective . just so you can visualize that specific scene but the entire story is told threw Isaiahs eyes. just not the flashbacks.