Normal everyday life

It was a normal day just like any other, you had woken up an hour earlier so you could play video games before your bro woke up and would tell you to get ready for school. You didn't like school very much you only had one friend since you moved in only about a year ago, although in a year you should've been able to make tons of friends, but due to the fact that you were a geek you were unable to make other friends although the main reason for your lack of friends was the fact that everyone at your school were jerks and the only reason you didn't immediately leave was because (BFN) your best friend was also a loner and just like you her only other friends were online, and you didn't want to leave her to suffer for another year at this wretched school alone. As you played your video games you could hear movement in the other room and sighed because you knew that now your bro was going to come and make you get ready for school. Your brother walked in and turned on the lights "AUGH NOOOOOO ITS TO BRIGHT PLEASEEE!!" You pleaded as you hissed and melted into your bean bag chair, your brother let out an amused laugh and picked you up by the waist "AUGH NO WHAT ARE YOU DOIIIIING!!" You yelled as you flailed uncontrollably "Ahh (Y/N) please, your gonna make me fall" you stopped flailing as he set you down inside the tub and closed the curtains "take a shower, quick" he said as he walked away. You stood up in the shower and undressed tossing the clothes in the basket and showered, after you finished showering you stepped out wrapped your self in a towel and walked out of the bathroom to find your brother wearing a nice suit tossing some clothes onto your bed "watcha doin bro" he glanced at you and said " taking your clothes out so you hurry up, I have another job interview today" you replied " Oh cool ok I'll hurry up but you better get this job" you walked towards your clothes as he walked out your room saying "yea I'll try". A few minutes later you were done getting dressed but decided to switch the shirt he got out for you and instead put on an orange tank top and your oversized prince of heart hoodie that your bro had gotten you last year, he got it XL because he knew you liked oversized sweaters but XL was a bit to much, though you didn't mind because now it'll fit you big for a longer amount of time. You quickly did your hair and ran outside to your brothers car.