Chapter 8

After you completely and quite painfully washed your wound in the shower you stepped out and grabbed your towel, you made sure to not make the same stupid mistakes as last time. After drying off you put on some clothes but decided to look through your brothers closet to see if his girlfriend had left any crop tops or something since you didn't want the fabric of a shirt to touch your open wound, to your luck you Found one, you put it on but  immediately felt uncomfortable in it so you threw it off and decided to just stay in the bathroom till you got your wound stitched and bandaged. A few minutes later Dirk arrived and walked into your room with the bandages and alcohol, he called out to you and you opened the door to your bathroom just enough for him to pass you the stuff " umm, can you get me a cup" he looked at you confused but obliged and came back a few moments later with a metal cup in his hand " perfect, thanks, I'll be done in a few minutes" you retreaded back into the bathroom as Dirk replied with an ok. Once you got into the bath room you put some of the alcohol onto your wound (please don't put alcohol in a large/deep wound, I'm saying she's using alcohol cuz I forgot what it is that you're supposed to use or can use) and let out a yelp of pain and then cursed loudly "FUCK" you heard foot steps approaching the door as you bit your lip trying to hold in your screams and tears of pain "hey, (y/n), are you ok!?" You heard Dirk call to you and shakily replied "y-yea just hurts a l- a lot more then the firs-first time" you let out a small pain filled chuckle. " you sure you don't need help or anything" dirk called out once again. You paused somewhat wide eyed " umm yea no I'm-im good I'm sorta just half dressed anyways soooooo no I'll be fine on my own" you let out a small nervous laugh as dirk replied " o yea ok I'll be out here if you need anything" he stepped away from the door and slumped to the floor leaning against the wall. You continued what you were doing and put some alcohol in the cup and then put the needle in it so it'd disinfect, after a few seconds you began to sew up the wound but holding in you're grunts of pain was much harder then you thought and you let out some very pain filled whines and you felt the whole world get shaky and dark, you suddenly felt yourself hit the floor and heard muffled screaming as darkness consumed your vision.

I really didn't think I was ever gonna update this again. I'm really sorry to everyone who's reading and actually enjoys my story cuz I don't know if I'm ever gonna finish it or when the next update will be if there ever is a next update. Again I'm very sorry.