✧ merry christmas, you filthy animal.

"going shopping for festive sweaters."

i am absolutely in love with christmas sweaters ok ngl i LOVE them

(the second part of naughty is the new nice will be posted next. SMH)

not edited.

╰☆╮

"Okay, how about this one?" Luke holds a bright red sweater in-front of his chest, a big glowing Christmas tree  displayed on the middle and gifts surrounding it. Calum had to bite his lip to keep himself from laughing.

"Well that," He started, a playful smile on his face. "Is one of the ugliest sweaters I've ever seen."

"It's supposed to be ugly, Calum." Luke rolls his eyes. "But seriously, how do I look?" Luke's mouth twitches up into a grin and the sweet look on his eyes sends Calum's heart into a fit of tunes.

Calum grins back. "You look ridiculous."

"But I'm supposed to look cute." Luke says, sticking his bottom lip out.

"You look ridiculously hot." And Luke does look ridiculously hot. Calum wonders how someone as attractive as Luke could get with him.

"Yay!" Luke kisses Calum's cheek and throws the sweater into the shopping cart. "Now we just have to find one for you and we're done!"

"Wow," Calum said, dragging out the 'o'. "Hold your horses, mate. What do you mean?"

Luke gives him an amused look. "We're getting a sweater for you, too, silly."

"Uh, no. No, no, no, no and no. You know I hate Christmas sweaters. Plus, they don't even look good on me."

Luke rolls his eyes and continues rummaging through the colorful pile of sweaters. "I don't care if you hate them, Calum. We're gonna wear matching sweaters even if you like it or not."

Calum scoffs. "You're so mean to me."

Luke ignores him and continues looking for the ugliest sweater in the pile for Calum. He founds one after a few minutes. It's a vivid blue and it has a reindeer on the middle, at the bottom 'Merry Christmas, you filthy animal!" is written with cursive white letters. It's not the ugliest, but it's ugly enough for Calum to hate it. Exactly what Luke wants.

"I am not wearing that, Luke."

Luke smiles mischievously. "You haven't even seen the best part."

Luke holds the sweater in-front of Calum's chest and pushes the little button on the nose of the reindeer. Luke grins when the lights placed all over the sweater start flickering, a different color each time.

Calum's eyes widen and he fake gags. "I think I'm gonna throw up."

"Okay," Luke smiles and throws the sweater into their shopping cart. "Good."

Luke grabs the handle of the cart and starts pushing it, an annoyed Calum following behind.

"You're awful." Calum whispers and slaps Luke's butt shamelessly, making the younger boy squeal.

Luke stops and turns around to face Calum. "Could you stop being annoying for a second?"

Calum hums and rubs his chin as if he was deep in thought. After a few seconds, he speaks again. "No."

"Rude bitch." Luke mutters and turns back around to continue making his way to checkout. He grabs the biggest bag of hot Cheetos and two packs of candy canes on his way.

"Did you just called me a rude bitch?" Calum laughs.

"Yeah. You're a rude bitch." Luke says and sticks his tongue out at Calum.

The cashier clears her throat awkwardly behind them. "Sir, you're total will be forty-seven thirty-six."

Calum takes out two twenty dollars bill and Luke cooperates with ten dollars. He knows Calum would not let him pay (just rarely) but he still feels bad for making him spend his money on Luke's stuff – even if they live together.

"Nice sweater, eh?" The cashier laughs at Calum's one.

Luke smiles. "Oh, yeah," He leans towards her. "He has a thing for animals." He motions to the reindeer. And he's not lying. Calum has a thing for dogs. Just not a thing.

The cashier looks amused, but she doesn't laugh. "Really?" He looks towards Calum, who is playing with his phone while his other hand holds the bags.

Luke giggles and nods. "He made me wear a sexy dog costume on Halloween. With a tail and everything."

"Oh my god." She laughs. "That's terrible. Merry Christmas!"

Luke waves and walks over to Calum.

"I saw you talking to the cashier. What'd you guys talk about?"

"Oh," Luke smiles. "It's nothing."

╰☆╮

8 days 'till my bday AYE